Choking hazard

By notsexy - 09/05/2009 15:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried for the first time putting a condom on my boyfriend using my mouth. I freaked out, swallowed, and started choking on the condom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 085
You deserved it 83 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should've practiced on a banana first. Girls. *Facepalm*

Comments

For everyone who says she should have been using her hands to put on the condom, how do you know she HAS hands. What if she only has one finger that she can use to type this FML, but as far as condoms are concerned, she is forced to have to use her mouth! Moreover, it's completely reasonable that she might have freaked out. What if she has some kind of safe-sex anxiety disorder! I feel bad for you...

eww do you know how many germs there is on condoms?

I guess it was your first time seeing and touching a dick too. Sex For Dummies®

AntiChrist7 0

just use your hand, he is turned on already enough. YDI

This one defs isnt bullshit. my ex did it once. It is the little things in life that bring me pleasure :)

What I want to know is why you freaked out. Seriously, what about this situation would cause you to freak out? Completely illegitimate reason and inappropriate situation for a freakout, if you're not mature enough to handle a sexual situation without freaking out, then you shouldn't be involved in it in the first place.

lol @ 7. I came here to comment what #100 just did. XD Really, if you decide to do something like that, what about it would freak you out?! You made that decision.

To #15: Abstinence is just an excuse that fugly people make for themselves. Nobody's abstinent by choice.

hahayou12345 0

D: Sucks for you. Practice makes perfect.