Chill out, mom

By chasingcars0624 - 28/08/2009 23:44 - United States

Today, I got a knock on my door at 3 a.m. Turns out, if I ignore my mother long enough, she will assume I have died and will call the cops. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 953
You deserved it 13 181

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When did she call the cops? Why would they show up at 3am? I mean, if you were really dead, you'd still be dead, at lets say... Nine. In the afternoon. (;

Ashleyxphobia 0

Comments

NaziZombie 0

Where does your mother work? At the movie theatre. Oh? As one of the screens.

loserboii 11

wow worry wort much? i suggest she starts realizing you are independent now..

I take it you don't live with her because 1-she would've just busted the door down if it was your room in her house, 2-you would've just yelled "shut up". Sooo, why was she at your house at 3 am? Did she have a bad dream and need to crawl into bed with you???

She wasn`t at his house, the cops were mothafucka.

Don`t get me wrong, I still love you intoxicunt.

Haha, she knocked on his door from her house? Gives new meaning to "long arm of the law"... You love me? Sweeeet. :D

Pretty sure it is implying that the Cops knocked on his door. BTW, will you marry me?

cest_moi_baybee 1
lyndis_fml 0

If u live on your own, bitch needs to lay off and mind her own business.

At least your Mom cares! My Mom cut me off from all birthday/christmas money/gifts because I "don't call her anymore". It's total bullshit because I call her and text her a lot, trying to have a casual conversation, and she's too damned busy with her Farm thing on Facebook to pick up the damned phone. At least my Dad is a decent enough man to pick up the phone or to call back.

oh ouch, that farm app on FB is retarded... your mom sucks for being addicted to a fb app... anyways, OP, your mom needs to tame her overactive imagination, it might get her in trouble

The hypocritical irony is the fact that she used to throw a fit and ground me for spending 'too much' time on a virtual pet site instead of doing something 'constructive'. If I had the balls, I'd give her SO much crap for her Facebook farm addiction right now.

Dude, do it. She's already cut you off. You've got nothing to lose.

Don't want to lose the privilege to actually visit once in a while! XD I'm born and raised a coward anyways. I'll say I wanna do it, but I'll never actually go through with it. Even Dad's getting pissed off at her obsession. I don't see the marriage lasting much longer.

Next, on Divorce Court! That's awful. Really. What site were /you/ on, just curious?

Neopets. Go ahead and laugh all you want. I hold no shame being a member of that community.

HOLY SHIT! NO WAY! I played it too. For about six years. I'm not ashamed either. I had a feeling though. Seriously. Be my new best friend?

Hell yea! I still go actually. Been there since 2003. Why bother leave? I have nothing better to do when I have spare time. If you still go there, mstr_dark is my user.

I stopped playing when someone hacked my account about a year ago. D: But seriously. No one gives it any credit, especially when we all know a bunch of us played it as a kid.

Most people have forgotten that the site started out as a place for really bored college students to hang out at. They even had beer and wine items at one point! It just attracted a lot of kids, so Adam and Donna turned it into a family site. I been hacked and frozen in the past.....doesn't keep me away though. XD

Adam and I have the same birthday. I always felt we had a connection. Hahaha. Yeah, I remember all that. The history. I remember when Maraqua was nothing. I still miss my guild. Oh and finding avatars. Very addicting website. Seriously. Ahahahaha, I love how we're discussing NeoPets. So great.

Let's continue the conversation through Private Message. XD This is getting WAY off topic!

cops at the door at 3 AM for me lead to thinking 'Oh shit what did i do... think, play it cool, remember ur mariott rights and the fifth ammendment, and im pretty sure that the 1st and 2nd ammendments apply to minors'

moonlight_daze 8

Actually, the second Amendment (the right to bear arms) doesn't really apply to minors.

this sounds like something my mother would do, although shed probably do it more out of spite than out of actual worry for me

LMAO... My mom did the same exact thing... Worst part is i was the last to call her a few days before and she said she would call me back because she couldnt talk at the moment... next thing i know my university's PD was knocking at my door... smh... lol... but u guys are right... its better to have parents that care