By not a shitty situation so fuck you - 24/06/2016 22:52 - United States - San Francisco

Today, in a public toilet, I got to experience a guy high out of his mind kicking in my locked stall door and puking all over me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 842
You deserved it 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is the exact kind of situation that warrants a more secure locking mechanism on bathroom stall doors instead of flimsy latches! I would favor one of those old fashioned wooden drop bar type barricades. That way, if the idiot gives up kicking the door and tries to crawl under, you can use the wooden beam as a makeshift club ...

OPs username here is super apt. Hope you got cleaned up ok, that's grim!

Comments

OPs username here is super apt. Hope you got cleaned up ok, that's grim!

I voted YDI by accident. I can't imagine why anyone would think YDI.

I did, too. You used to be able to take back your votes when that happened. On mobile, anyway.

This is the exact kind of situation that warrants a more secure locking mechanism on bathroom stall doors instead of flimsy latches! I would favor one of those old fashioned wooden drop bar type barricades. That way, if the idiot gives up kicking the door and tries to crawl under, you can use the wooden beam as a makeshift club ...

How did he puke on you through the locked door...?

Re-read the FML. The door was kicked in by the assailant, who then vomited on the OP. Those flimsy door latches couldn't keep the wind out.

I guess you missed the "kicked in the stall door" part...

My fault. I thought it said the guy was *trying* to kick the door in. This is what happens when you get on FML while you're drunk lol.

manpaws123 6
Le_ponderer 14

Luckily, he didn't try to chew your face OP. Looking for a sliver lining...

Did he yell "Oh Yeahhh!" like the kool-aid man?

he mighta been too busy puking on OP

Guys, it's clearly not a shitty situation so I'm gonna stop your thought right here.

that sounds disgusting... I don't know what I'd do if it were me. I'm sorry OP... hope you were able to wash up quickly and didn't have to sit in puke for too long