Caught in 4K

By happyturtle - 01/09/2013 09:57 - Croatia

Spicy
Today, my friend told me she turned down a job as a babysitter because she didn't want to be secretly videotaped, as she knew the people had a nanny cam. I wasn't aware of this when I took that same job a few nights ago and asked my boyfriend to come by. We had sex on their couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 360
You deserved it 101 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is so disrespectful. They are your employers and you have a job to do.

...and that is the exact reason why there are nanny cams...

Comments

There's no way you don't deserve it. You supposed to be taking care of the kids. Something could have happened to them while you were with your boyfriend!

"FML, I'm a nasty pig who had sex on somebody else's couch while babysitting. PITY ME!"

That's ****** up... Sorry too spoon? Anyways YDI OP!

Thr33to16 8

oh look someone did something stupid and is bitching on the internet. next dumbass please.

Ydi in every way possible!!! You're lucky if they only fire you for this. I'd sue you if you acted like that around my kids!!!

Bludmagnus 13

While I don't think you should have done that, it is things like this that make so many urban legends credible about finding yourself a star on a **** you didn't know you were making. That is why I said both FYL and YDI.

F the life of the people that hired a sitter that would screw their boyfriend on their couch. Dumbass.

YDI, there's no way you can think you don't or try and make an excuse. 1- do your fricking job 2- ew, disrespectful and unhygienic, I'd be so pissed if anyone did that on my couch 3- WATCH THE CHILD. I surely hope they weren't watching you PS- how old are you?

addioty 19

I am one hundred percent with you. Why on earth would someone sneakily invite her boyfriend over and proceed to have sex with said boyfriend ON A BABYSITTING JOB? Especially on someone's couch! This is absolutely horrifying. What if the child saw their babysitter getting freaky on the couch? It's baby-sitting, not baby-making. Please tell me you aren't fishing for sympathy because you aren't getting any from me. Definite YDI.

This explains why your friend is getting offered the job instead of you.