Caught in 4K

By happyturtle - 01/09/2013 09:57 - Croatia

Spicy
Today, my friend told me she turned down a job as a babysitter because she didn't want to be secretly videotaped, as she knew the people had a nanny cam. I wasn't aware of this when I took that same job a few nights ago and asked my boyfriend to come by. We had sex on their couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 360
You deserved it 101 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is so disrespectful. They are your employers and you have a job to do.

...and that is the exact reason why there are nanny cams...

Comments

flashback_fml 14

Lol you better pleasure the parents if they have you on tape pornstar. I assure you i would show your parents and anyone else who may hire you the sex tape

Honestly, you are one disgusting little child. If someone pulled anything like that while they were babysitting my daughter, I would be absolutely furious. So disrespectful and inappropriate, especially for your age.

You totally deserved it. Why did you think that having sex while you are supposed to be looking after your clients' kids was a good idea?! You are incredibly rude and I hope you are never asked to babysit again.

For those who say it doesn't matter and isn't disrespectful, that's like ******* on your grandma's couch while she's not home, or asleep. She's going to sit on that at one point, with all the juices left on it. Just don't do it?

kaduzy 12

YDI big time. If you worked for me and that happened, I'd upload that shit to a **** site as revenge -- probably more than one.

So you babysit, invite your boyfriend over while you're supposed to be aware of the children whether they are sleeping or not, and then have sex on their couch? Really immature, you deserve it.

You're the stupid ass scum that forces people to do things like this. I hope you don't get to babysit for ANYONE ever. How rude could you be?

EgyptianPride98 8