It's out there

By anonymous - 03/09/2021 20:00

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend showed me a video on his phone that he'd recorded of us having sex. Furious, I asked him if he'd ever shown it to anyone. His response was, "No, not really, I mean… My roommate walked in on me watching it. Oh, and my dad wanted to know how our relationship was going, I was drunk…" FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 587
You deserved it 157

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He recorded you without your consent ? Nope, big nope. That's not ok. Does not matter if his flatmate walked in while he was watching it, or he was so drunk that he showed it to his dad, nope. Massive violation of privacy here. Force him to delete it if he is that much of a moron. He had no right to do that without telling you first.

Yeah, I'd seek to get the video deleted. Then it's break up time. He violated privacy. If he posts it or continues to keep and show it, you can sue for revenge ****. He's an asshole.

Comments

He recorded you without your consent ? Nope, big nope. That's not ok. Does not matter if his flatmate walked in while he was watching it, or he was so drunk that he showed it to his dad, nope. Massive violation of privacy here. Force him to delete it if he is that much of a moron. He had no right to do that without telling you first.

Yeah, I'd seek to get the video deleted. Then it's break up time. He violated privacy. If he posts it or continues to keep and show it, you can sue for revenge ****. He's an asshole.

You need to confiscate his phone and transfer the offending material to your OnlyFans account. You need to get paid for that shit!

Michael Wood_279567485 8

where I am, he commited a number of criminal offences. Even if that weren't true, there's been so much breach of trust here, I don't personally think he's worth having around.

I'd be breaking up with him and potentially pressing charges.

DrSamba1 8

Dump him and see if you can prosecute him for invasion of privacy. If not, sue his ass.

bratmommie 4

Kick his teeth down his throat as you show him to the door! That is illegal in most places

"...and that was when I beat him to death with my bare hands, Your Honor."

If this is the first time he got drunk, dump him off a cliff. If this wasn't the first time he was drunk and you're with him anyways, you're better off jumping off that cliff if you think it's a good idea to stay with a drunk. NEVER stay with anyone who voluntarily chooses to hand off the keys to his body to alcohol.