Catfished

By phonesage - 13/12/2010 20:29 - United States

Today, I went to meet the girl I'd been talking to online for a while, and fallen in love with. When I arrived at her house, my brother answered the door and took a picture of my shocked face. He and his girlfriend had planned the entire thing because I'm apparently the most gullible member of the family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 692
You deserved it 10 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ninjafriends 1

Let's hope you didn't fap to this "girl"

Comments

merissaaaaa 0

Well maybe you shouldn't online date...meet someone in person. Dumby.

Autoshot 9

Grow a pair and go out into the real world and find a real girl. YDI. Anyone who says otherwise is also a nutless computer freak with major self confidence issues. I will laugh one day when the world's communication systems and power goes out and all you wastes run to hide in the closet with your tails between your legs. Sad world.

And that's why you don't do online dating. Go to a bar bro.

silver_85 0

your bro and his girl are sad. got way too much time on their hands. perfect example why to be careful with online dating though

I can understand online dating - but saying you're already IN LOVE WITH a person you've never met in person? How can you be in love with someone you only know through emails etc? You're only getting to know a small part of that person, and news flash: people lie, cheat and steal (and pull pranks on morons) online. You can't ever have a normal, healthy relationship until you stop being so pathetic as to FALL IN LOVE WITH a person you've never actually met, who may not even actually exist. Get a clue. Learn to separate that infatuation you feel for the emails/messages and a real relationship where you actually know the person.

Hi I'm Chris Hanson, take a seat, just have a seat right here

If it were me, all the camera would see is a fist flying at my brother's face. Frankly, you're not a loser for falling in love over the Internet, but rather not doing anything to your brother when you found out. I would have kicked his ass so badly his GF would have no choice but to leave him for me because he's such a pussy.

and u never talked on the phone? web cammed? the address didn't clue u n?

MyyLifeeIssFcked 0