Romantic

By Anonymous - 14/12/2010 01:04 - United States

Today, my boyfriend thought it would be romantic to pick me up, throw me over his shoulder and take me to the bedroom. Little did he know that he literally threw me over his shoulder, and I face-planted on the ground. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 827
You deserved it 3 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

... You mean he didn't notice when you fell over? i get what she meant but seriously, what is up with the wording of some of these fmls.

a real romantic man likes his girls semi conscious and disorientated.

Comments

a real romantic man likes his girls semi conscious and disorientated.

Little did he know? Did he not notice you weren't on his shoulder? Perhaps you meant to say "Little did he know he was going to..."

I imagined that ouchhhh how did you not break anything?! hmmph. dammit now I'm so curious I have to try it.

White_Fury 0

He must not be from Texas. Real Texans treat women better than that!

yes. they like to use whips to round em up.

yippty bippity boppity boo. yes I speak Texan.

White_Fury 0

Haha! I am actually from the city, so I don't sound like I am a true Texan :/

oh. so you're not 'that' type of Texan. don't tell me you don't even own a cowboy hat.

White_Fury 0
kboy1234 0

can't blame him... he was at least trying to be romantic... give him a break ...

WorkThatButt 2

This is some wonderful shit..

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

Ouch. He should've been more careful. His intentions were sweet though!

a_girl_i_know 0

That reminds me of a time that I face-planted, that was my own fault though. But seriously, I would have been Pissed at my bf if that happened to me, if your bf can't handle the momentum that comes with lifting someone like that, they shouldn't be trying to lift anyone up.

schwancy 2

... You mean he didn't notice when you fell over? i get what she meant but seriously, what is up with the wording of some of these fmls.

lol I agree. I was thinking he must be like 2.5 feet tall if she was over his shoulder yet still face-planted... hmm never know maybe he's a little person. lol

White_Fury 0

Agreed! People don't know how to form grammatically correct sentences or punctuation in FMLs. Sometimes they. just. use. too. many. periods. too.

Spend five minutes modding the FML submissions. They make this one look like a work of genius. How do people get through life without being able to string a sentence together?

Autoshot 9

Yea, I pictured the dude dropping his gf on her face and continuing to walk to the bedroom thinking that she was still on his shoulder.

At least it goes to show he can pick you up, and throw you lol Some chicks cant be picked up