Casual

By Eagle - 26/01/2010 06:05 - United States

Today, my mother urged me to "get over this lesbian thing and give me some grandkids." In front of my girlfriend of eleven months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 033
You deserved it 13 118

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

Should have had a hot make-out with your girlfriend, right there and then. And gotten that and mom's reaction on video.

Tell her that there's IVF, if you want kids. Or tell her that you don't want kids. Don't need a man to have kids these days.

Comments

Tell her that there's IVF, if you want kids. Or tell her that you don't want kids. Don't need a man to have kids these days.

but then the kids will have prblems caz they will think being gay is straight

Do you really think kids are that stupid?!

This, I'm queer and I have a huge maternal streak. Babies! OP, your mom is an idiot. It's not your fault that women are hotter than men. It's a scientific fact.

dudeitsdanny 9

I think you mean "man down!" Thats what her mom probably means. She seems like the type.

dudeitsdanny 9

Should have had a hot make-out with your girlfriend, right there and then. And gotten that and mom's reaction on video.

London_IceQueen 0

been there, that sucks. hope she gets over it. or that u aren't an only child.

Thats why its healthier not to inform your mother about your private life, including sexual preferences and gf ;) Especially if u r an only child.

Lawzen_Rainbow 7

RUDE.. she doesn't deserve it for being gay. And you definitely don't need a 'boyfriend' to have babies. Women can do just fine without them. ;D

Hey. #7, go die. Homophobes can rot in hell.

exploitingmonkey 0

Actually, as discrimination goes, I think I deserve a good kick in the snow globes.

loveehateesuuiic_fml 0

homosexuals rule so stfu 24. and the only people who'll rot in hell are actual bad-hearted people like hitler.

Scrantoncity 0

24 you can't be serious. so basically you choose to believe in hell but you make up a story about who goes there. good try. I'm sure you've heard of Christianity... yeah well that's the one true infallible religion. the Bible has never been proven wrong.

Scrantoncity 0

They weren't being a homophobe. The smile implies sarcasm.

'The bible has never been proved wrong'? Seriously? Have you even read it? I don't have a problem with people having their own beliefs, but don't use parts of your religious text to justify discriminating against people when you haven't even read the whole thing. I have read the Bible, and let me tell you there is a lot of contradictions and weird shit in there. Did you know that according to the Bible, if you get raped in the city you deserved it because you didn't scream loud enough?

You make yourself sound stupid when you say things that are not true. Why do people insist on wearing blinders when it comes to religion? And why do the extremists come crawling out to proselytize on a frivolous website like this? That kind of behavior only exposes your intolerance and blows gaping holes in the whole "peace and love" veneer that you guys project.

Bible has never been proven wrong? What are you, retarded?

wrong, people who fail to repent in the end fail and go to hell

being gay is not natural, the people who are"gay" are "gay" because their parents failed to show by example how you should act around the oposite sex.

thisisnotatroll 0

How does hating fags make him a homophobe? I hate taxes...does that make me a taxophobe? I don't agree with 0bozo...does that make me a Hussienophobe?? (NO, cause I ain't afraid of *******).

@#53 'A new review made in 2009 of existing research showed that Same-sex behavior is a nearly universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, common across species.' Not natural? Hmmmm.

Um last time I checked you need sperm and men still corner the market on that .

It's true, babies can be created with 2 female parents or 2 male parents. Artificial sperm can be created with female DNA and in the case of 2 male parents an artificial womb and egg can be created for them. So really you can have kids through science if you're willing to look in the right places.

aww I feel bad for u n ur gf.. I'm straight but I have heaps of gay friends, both male and female.. n some of them got the same treatment.. ur mum will get over it x

I for one am currently waiting around for another juicy debate. That the moderators will then close comments to.

You should suggest you hit on any guys you come across and have unprotected sex so she can have some grandkids, then she can take care of them "until you get over your lesbian thing".

fyl wow she needs to stfu my mom is simmilar, she claims I can't know I'm lesbian because I'm too young