Casual

By Eagle - 26/01/2010 06:05 - United States

Today, my mother urged me to "get over this lesbian thing and give me some grandkids." In front of my girlfriend of eleven months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 033
You deserved it 13 118

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

Should have had a hot make-out with your girlfriend, right there and then. And gotten that and mom's reaction on video.

Tell her that there's IVF, if you want kids. Or tell her that you don't want kids. Don't need a man to have kids these days.

Comments

wazdog 4

I would be disappointed if my kids came out gay.

Orientation should never come before love. If you love your kids you should accept them how they are. It is not something you can change, it is who you are. You would cause them a lot of pain for nothing.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

That's why you're going to be a shitty parent. Sexual orientation shouldn't affect how you view your children.

wazdog 4

Being a homosexual puts you at a disadvantage in most places in the world. I'd want my kids to have the best quality life possible. I'd still love the kid but I'm just saying I'd be disappointed and discouraged.

Hermyoni 0

As much as I sympathize with the OP. I can see the point of the mother. Least she's not disowning you.....yet.

Yep YDI Like Toby Keith Song says Young uns Get Some!

Homophobia sucks, but unfortunately it's out there...oh and #34, I'd be so proud if my kids "came out" gay...It takes a lot of courage and confidence to "come out" gay and quite honestly hating someone for their sexuality is the lowest of low...really, grow a pair.

Sorry but it really bothers me when your mom or in-law bugs you about giving them grandkids. As if they're the ones that need to deal with a screaming infant 24-7.

8313girl 28

I told my dad if he wants a grand baby so bad he can raise it. He didn't like that and I'm still baby free

Here's the comments section: -GAYS RULE! -Gays are bad and goin' straight to hell because Jesus said to peace and love!!!!!!!!! -stfu! -The bible is infallible but I have never actually read it. Jesus rocks!!! And if you don't think so, you should die. -I'm peaceful for real even though I reject formal religion, but I still disagree with the gays. -Gayz sukkkk... -COMMENTS DISABLED.

Looks like some people took they're bitchy pills this morning.

I don't see how it matter or makes much difference if she said in front of your girlfriend instead of just to you, sure it may have been more embarrassing, but what your mom said was still totally bitchy!

The__Redneck 7

You got the right to do it. You don't have the right to make other peopl accept it as if it were right. YDI for trying.

HATEGAYZ 0

hahaha GAYS should be exterminated. the only reason there is gay behavior in nature is over dominance. humans are the only species capable of sex for pleasure and love because of our mental capacity. the same mental capacity that creates a "syndrome" of homosexuality from lack of good parenting and positive reinforcement. if NATURE wanted you to be gay you body would have natural lubricant in your a-hole just like that vag does. the good news is gays will die out eventually

Wow, Nazi much? To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of gays - I find them really annoying. Yeah, I know it's not PC, but who gives a ****, and I DON'T think they should be exterminated. It's a genetic thing, they can't help it. Just like that guy ^^^ can't help that his parents were brother and sister.

Fortunately, God gave us the ability to make Astroglide - so he MUST approve! BTW, did you ever wonder why he IVF-ed Mary instead of using the 'traditional' method. Doesn't that suggest something? HMM?

The__Redneck 7
HATEGAYZ 0

because the baby jesus was both fully human and fully divine? how would a male impregnating a female back up the disease that is homosexuality?

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Homosexuality is a syndrome? Caused by a lack of good parenting? No. Being gay has absolutely nothing to do with parenting. If the parents of a gay child are bad parents, the child can make their sexuality more public to spite them, but bad parenting doesn't make someone gay. You're born gay. Homophobia is gay, guys.

HATEGAYZ 0

free will and the same mental capacity that allows you to be diseased psychologically gave us astroglide

HATEGAYZ 0

so if your born gay it is a genetic disease. if you aren't it is a psychological disease....either way. did i ever tell you about the time a clocked a fag and smashed his face against the sink in a public restroom because he tried to look at my dong? if it weren't for people outside and the possibility of prison he would be dead right now

"humans are the only species capable of sex for pleasure" Dolphins have sex for pleasure as well as humans. "and love because of our mental capacity" And the gray wolf mates for life, some penguins too I think, is this not love too? Perhaps they are in love... Who knows. Anyway, I disagree with you, you're an idiot. Probably a spotty kid but I don't wanna generalise. Feel free to reply with lots of caps lock and the words "fag", "gay", "****" and "queer" spammed like hell.

HATEGAYZ 0

clearly you don't have any education in the field. we are the only species with language and that language gives us the ability to have feelings other than to just survive. no animals have sex for pleasure whether you make it up or not, being gay comes from environmental causes and low self-esteem

Well there we go, bang. I knew you'd just claim it was false. I think I'm convinced of your troll status.

Tell your mom to "get over this life thing and give me some inheritance."