Casual

By Eagle - 26/01/2010 06:05 - United States

Today, my mother urged me to "get over this lesbian thing and give me some grandkids." In front of my girlfriend of eleven months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 033
You deserved it 13 118

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

Should have had a hot make-out with your girlfriend, right there and then. And gotten that and mom's reaction on video.

Tell her that there's IVF, if you want kids. Or tell her that you don't want kids. Don't need a man to have kids these days.

Comments

Because the G-man didn't hop on Mary like it was prom night. Hot virgin? No sex? Wut? So...why would God allow me to be diseased psychologically? Why single me out? That's kind of a jerky thing for him to do :(

HATEGAYZ 0

god doesn't control life (according to the bible) we were given free will and original sin because adam and eve disobeyed and ate from the forbidden fruit tree.

The__Redneck 7

And therefore, OCD doesn't exist--right? And supporting homosexuality is about like going to someone with OCD and telling them that not only is there nothing wrong with washing your hands 200 times a day... but if anybody tells you different, it's because they hate you and they want you to get sick.

HATEGAYZ 0

did i say gays don't exist? but you just proved my point. OCD is passed from parents to kids, because it is LEARNED BEHAVIOR. (clap clap clap) thanks for helping. both gays and OCD exist, it doesn't mean they are rooted in a healthy brain

The__Redneck 7

I'm against homosexuality, you dopey troll, and I wasn't talking to you.

HATEGAYZ 0

at least this discussion isn't about trannies. those disgusting freaks should have gas poured on them and lit in the streets durring parades just for *****.

waterynuggets 0

"Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep on talking." - Hank Hill

OP, I suggest you go and tell your mother to try and have more children if she wants little kids about that badly, or that you'll get around to having unprotected sex with every stranger you meet on the street once you "get over your lesbian thing" ;D And to the homophobe ramblers, get your asses (and brains) straight. If you have no troubles with your own sexuality it should not matter to you who the hell somebody else wants to go to bed with (assuming it doesnt involves your love interest or infants, ofc).

Now I look like I'm chattering about random stuff because HATEGAYZ's comments have been removed.

Sorry about that; I banned his account and cleaned out his comments. The username was offensive enough, so too were his ignorant comments, but he crossed the line when he started with the outright hate speech and advocated murder. I'm sure he'll find another site to troll soon enough.

To be honest I must thank you rather than complain.