Casual perv

By Anonymous - 31/03/2009 01:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was ringing an old man up in the local grocery store when I had realized all he was buying was 3 bottles of vodka and a box of condoms. While I was loading the bags into his cart he laid his hand on my shoulder and told me, "I'd take you home with me but chances are I would be arrested". FML
I agree, your life sucks 111 477
You deserved it 6 034

Same thing different taste

Comments

DEAD @ #7 #17, seriously, where DO you live lmao. Anyway, yeah this does seem a little fake, but hey. If you're underage, you're underage. Maybe you should stop shakin' the goodies while you're working.

babymanda 0
sirfuzzitoes 0

first off #16 has a point. DON'T POST DUMB STORIES THAT AREN'T FMLs! it was kinda funny, yes, but doesn't belong on here. i do hope to god you're either a young boy or you went home with him, or both. and secondly, there are a lot of places that don't sell liquor (or any other alcohol for that matter) in grocery stores. Pennsylvania is one of those places, dry counties, like Smith county in Texas also don't sell alcohol in grocery stores.

Mention that he forgot his viagra and tell him you wouldnt be interested. That'll shut his old perv ass up.

Wow, everyone's life is f*cked because an old dude paid on compliment that he'd like to do ya. The world as we know it is done. Honestly, I've had old ladies grab my junk and pat my ass before while at work. Roll with the punches people. You honestly think some guy making a comment about taking you home is offensive and a FML needs to get their head checked. When they grope you you can complain. As for me, I'll take it as it comes because 1) I'm a guy 2) I don't care and 3) it's a compliment in disguise (plus they were kind of hot in a milf/cougar type of way - maybe I'm just a pervert).

Curtieeeez 0

errrrm sexual harassment much? you legit could have sued haha

yet another suggestion to sue... - culture police