Still pining

By Anonymous - 08/11/2020 11:03 - Austria - Innsbruck

Today, I had a meeting in the town where my ex-girlfriend works. After the meeting, I bought some ice cream and sat on a bench in a public place. She came across with her girlfriends laughing and obviously having fun. She only looked in my direction briefly. I threw the ice cream into the trash. FML
I agree, your life sucks 337
You deserved it 1 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ambrily 27

I'm sorry OP, but you sound pretty childish and immature.

No matter if the relationship ended recently or a long time ago, don't waste food over it. Also, please get therapy to help you move past this.

Comments

You took your anger on an ice cream...pitiful

Your ice-cream licking game probably reminded her of why she dumped you. Had you flicked your tongue and made some circling moves, she'd have been transfixed.

Ambrily 27

I'm sorry OP, but you sound pretty childish and immature.

No matter if the relationship ended recently or a long time ago, don't waste food over it. Also, please get therapy to help you move past this.

coius 23

I know how you feel. Even though 2 years after i found someone new, I accidentally came across my ex while working and my chest started getting tightness in it with a deep depression feeling. It’s not going to be easy to get over something you likely invested a lot of your life into, but it will be ok. My ex wife burned me badly by cheating on me. 4 years later her life has become a dumpsterfire. While you’d think I would rejoice in having a better life, i’m just as depressed and angry when I think off all the lies and deceit i suffered. And i’ve been married to my current wife for 3 years now. It never is easy, but remind yourself that you still will find happiness. Even the darkest tunnel has an end, hang in there.

Fairy 0

I'm so sorry this happened to you, I would buy you another ice cream <3