Bully

By ninjawhat1337 - 25/05/2009 04:14 - United States

Today, I told my dad that I was going to sleep over my friend's house this weekend with a few other guys to play Dungeons and Dragons. He responded with, "Oh, back in my day, me and my pals used to pick on the kids who played Dungeons and Dragons." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 678
You deserved it 57 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You dad was a douche as a kid. And clearly sees nothing wrong with it. But as long as he doesn't pick on you now, that's not really an FML.

Well, we all know the type of guy your old man is. Still, D&D is one of the more wholesome hobbies available to the young generation, enjoy yourself :D

Comments

There is absolutely nothing wrong with D&D. Personally, I find it a million times more intelligent than video games or shit like that.

ffpoisongirl 0

DnD is awesome. I'd kill to have a good campaign right about now.

Don't let these dumbass cocksuckers get to you man. DnD was one of the funnest hobbies I had when I was younger, and I honestly wish I could play it more these days. It's a fun game that not only requires logic and tactical thinking, but encourages improvisation and a creative approach to problems. These people are probably the same douchebags who grew up thinking of DnD players as morbidly obese nerds who couldn't tell the difference between reality and fantasy. They're a bunch of ignorant f*cks for never having even tried the game and thus don't deserve the usual level of respect regarded for fellow human beings. And one more thing, here are some famous people that play DnD. Robin Williams, Stephen Colbert, and Vin Diesel. Yeah, clearly all DnD players suck ass don't we?

Haha @ #34 I agree man. If I was your dad I'd be submitting an FML that said "Today, I found out my son plays Dungeons and Dragons. FML."

freshtastic 0

D&D really? I thought WoW was the new thing. I remember the Reno 911 episode with D&D it was great lol... ydi if you're age 12+

noordinarylove 0

YDI. Only dorks played Dungeons & Dragons. They're the type of kids who got addicted to Everquest and are now serial World of Warcraft players. Get a more active hobby.

Next time tell him you are going to get high and watch "The Wall".

Had a nice long message, FML ****** it up. Basically, rock on 23, 75, and OP. 34, 76, etc, get a life and stop being a poser.

Your dad is a dick, and so are all of these people telling that you that YDI. DnD is amazing, f*ck you guys. I'm a female, and DnD is definitely one of the most fun ways to spend a Saturday night.