Balls

By Anonymous - 04/10/2021 17:00

Spicy
Today, at 17 years-old my doctor told me my balls are riddled with multiple small cancerous tumours. They are now useless for sperm production and will have to be removed anyway to cure the cancer, but not to worry, for aesthetic reasons they can replace them with silicone balls instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 163
You deserved it 118

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KristyRoseTakeMeHome 12

It's fine, there's plenty of kids to adopt if you need to raise one. Just see to your health so you can survive.

He said they are useless for sperm production.

Comments

KristyRoseTakeMeHome 12

It's fine, there's plenty of kids to adopt if you need to raise one. Just see to your health so you can survive.

i don't really think having any form of cancer is "fine"

Freeze some your sperm before going through the surgery if possible. You can try artificial insemination when you want children

He said they are useless for sperm production.

That's not a genetic thing you would want to pass on.

Poor you. My master also had my balls removed, even though they were perfectly healthy balls, just because he didn't want me to have puppies. I took two pounds just after the operation. On the other hand, it's easier to live without the worry of finding a mate and fighting with other dogs, I won't have balls cancer, and with the silicone balls, it's easier to lick your privates.

shhhhh... It's a Gen Z that think's it's a dog... Just back away slowly...

Get cantaloupe-sized ones so you can be like Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend.

GoogieWithers 22

A family member of mine had a similar problem. After chemo and surgery he was fine. He just recently celebrated his fourth birthday!

charapos 5

Sorry to hear this ! … there are other methods of having children , adoption is one

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll just need surgery and not radiation and/or chemo. As for the aesthetics, that's entirely up to you. I hope you make a swift and full recovery.

Well, getting hit in the nuts should hurt a lot less.