Breathtaking

By Anonymous - 31/12/2012 02:45 - United States - Bethesda

Spicy
Today, I had an amazing orgasm. So great that the shortness of breath triggered an extreme asthma attack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 585
You deserved it 5 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rei_Ayanami 18

A breath taking ******. May be the first time in history this was a bad thing.

I'd say that's a pretty great way to have an asthma attack.

Comments

Today I gave my GF an ****** so awsome she wound up in the hospital. Unfortunately she came first.

Iniezian 18

How do you know OP is female? It doesn't say.

Oops. Valid point and ***** up the majority of the postings. Thats a whole different FML.

Of course if it was a guy he'd be like 9. A 17 or 18 year old boy that had never even rubbed one out would be too tragic even for FML. Even Stephen Hawking has done that.

It's about 2% of guys that never have "rubbed one out". Each could have a different reason not to, I for one can't because I'm terrified about mess :/

statistically EVERY boy wrung his weasle/shook his tree.

OCD Sucks. I am sure you will eventually work it out. NPI.

Dang that's pretty crazy go get yourself checked cuz it could trigger your heart bump up your bp and give you a cardiac arrest.

TheRandomIndian 17

50 he meant "your heart to bump up your bp"

80skid 15
perdix 29

Were you alone or with someone? Am I the only one who needs to know that?

If she was alone I demand to know her technique.

skyenoelle 15

I'm guessing the guy responsible probably took that as a sign that he did something right. Next time have an inhaler ready? That is, if you were with someone!

I you were flying solo and using a marital aide you should probably be looking to cash in on product endorsement.

perdix 29

#32, either that or invent a double-ended ***** where one end contains an inhaler. Whoever doses themselves in public with this product will suddenly have many dating offers.

So you have to choose between amazing orgasms or being able to breathe? I would choose the amazing orgasms lol

kspear2 12