Nice way to go, really

By motorboatofdoom - 30/03/2020 05:00

Spicy
Today, I learned that my girlfriend is terrified of me seeing her sex faces, so she violently squished my face between her boobs during sex. I then had a severe asthma attack because I couldn't breathe properly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 179
You deserved it 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is how I want to die! Anyone who really hates my comments can send over a large-breasted woman to finish me off -- everybody wins!

Put a paper grocery bag over her head: Problem SOLVED!!!

Comments

That is how I want to die! Anyone who really hates my comments can send over a large-breasted woman to finish me off -- everybody wins!

What if it's a large-breasted MALE instead?!

No, that won't do. It's got to be at least one woman and she (or they) have to be somewhat good-looking. I want to get high-fives from the demons and other sinners when I get to my afterlife. Hell is going to be bad enough -- I don't want to be a laughing-stock for getting ****** to death by an ugly chick!

And you are complaining about motor boating her?

That’s not the problem. Clearly OP’s an asthmatic and he couldn’t breathe properly when he’s in close spaces i.e. his face in between a girl’s boobs.

Put a paper grocery bag over her head: Problem SOLVED!!!

Partial credit. You also need a bag for your head in case hers breaks!

WistayShlaio82 13

Sounds like you two should have talked more.

What about doggy style instead? :)