Blast from the past

By fat_thighs - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I read a PostSecret that said, "I'm afraid my thighs will start to touch soon." My thighs have always touched. I didn't even know thighs weren't supposed to touch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 920
You deserved it 11 952

Top comments

this isn't so bad really. your thighs touching doesn't mean you're fat or anything.

I bet her thighs never touched cause there's always a guy in between them!

Comments

ffpoisongirl 0

Ewwww people want their thighs to not touch? That's NASTY.

The person who wrote that secret isn't really someone you should be imitating. Unless you think a sack of antlers is attractive.

Women with thighs that touch are sexy. The ones that don't touch are malnourished and ridiculous. Don't be so self-conscious, dear.

infantrygirl 0

Thighs touching is normal. Having a few curves is beautiful. =) The person who wrote that PostSecret probably has an eating disorder, and obviously has some serious self-esteem issues.

one is not more disgusting than the other, people. us women are beautiful, no matter how we're built. (ahem, 76 and 74.)

you can have the exact same 'thigh size' as someone else while yours touch and their's dont. I'm no expert but its pretty obvious it all depends on muscle, hips etc.

i read that one too and thought the same thing... my thighs have always touched...

lovergirl9008 0

i'm the same way. and granted, i actually am overweight, but i've come (over 19 years) to be okay with it, and even like it sometimes. i mean, i have curves that need their own warning sign! haha. but yeah. like every one else hase said, don't worry about it AT. ALL.

That PostSecret is from an eternity ago. Fail. I feel for you, though. My thighs have never not touched, and I don't consider myself fat. But it's really uncomfortable when they're wet, and they chafe easily.

Thighs touching is not bad. I actually think it looks pretty disgusting when they don't touch...just looks weird to me.