Amazon addict

By Anonymous - 30/09/2019 04:00

Today, I found out my husband spent us into overdraft charges through compulsive online shopping. Again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 565
You deserved it 191

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Again? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Try to sell the shit on Craigslist for a profit. Maybe you can reduce the damage.

depending who is the bread winner if you can change bank account and not give him access to it cause he is no money management

Comments

Again? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Try to sell the shit on Craigslist for a profit. Maybe you can reduce the damage.

depending who is the bread winner if you can change bank account and not give him access to it cause he is no money management

Close out your joint account. Open up one for bills/etc. Don't let him access it. Have him open one in another bank. Give him an allowance.

sounds like you need to kick him to the curb.

OK, first you change the Password to the online log-in. I go through BofA and they have a feature where you can lock up the debit card and it can't be used until you unlock it,like to pay the bills. I'm assuming your bank has similar, if not get with a bank which does. Also most banks you can assign an account with overdraft protection, meaning a sale won't go through if you don't have the funds. Do this as well. You need to stand firm and let him know either he gets help. or It's a deal breaker, and trust me, you DO NOT want to be in a marriage like that.