Blast from the past

By fat_thighs - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I read a PostSecret that said, "I'm afraid my thighs will start to touch soon." My thighs have always touched. I didn't even know thighs weren't supposed to touch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 920
You deserved it 11 952

Top comments

this isn't so bad really. your thighs touching doesn't mean you're fat or anything.

I bet her thighs never touched cause there's always a guy in between them!

Comments

my thighs don't touch at the top, and i'm normal.

they aren't supposed to touch. if they do, you are either an anorexic or a mutant, possibly of the radioactive variety.

ccaltuna13 0

I thought it was so sad when I read that. I wanted to tell her that most people's thighs touch, and it's fine. We all live with it.

blankslate 0
nwoodh 0

#18 you made my day. bahahhaa.

So normal for thighs to touch. I am slighty bow legged and i walk in a certain manner so people do not notice. even when i was 100 lbs they still touched. so happy i gained 15 lbs still skinny though but that is alright.

amandanichole 0

dont worry my thighs have always touched to. the only time they didnt was when i went to boot camp and came out looking like skin and bones. i was so unhealthy looking i was disgusted. unfortunetly my ex was so happy that i looked that way and when he got back from a tour in iraq for 7 months he asked me why i gained so much weight...(i went from weighing 110 to 130 which is still under my max for the damn military) he is now engaged to a women who is 3 times my size...go figure.

I think it's kind of strange when thighs don't touch. It's completely normal for them to touch, and it definitely doesn't mean that you are fat. Don't worry about it, your life isn't F-ed.

It doesn't mean as much as you think it does. If your thighs are chaffing because they're constantly rubbing together, then that might mean something. But most healthy sized women who have thighs that touch. It just depends on how your body is built, and don't forget that some people just have small frames and are naturally very thin. Doesn't nessicarily mean you're not in shape and thin, yourself.

prettyxdemented 0

When I see a pair of thighs that don't touch it makes me sick. To be honest, I always end up thinking of the Holocaust... all those pictures of emaciation back in eighth grade history class took its toll. Maybe it's that, maybe it's something else, but for whatever reason I always associate thighs not touching with serious illness or starvation. Go look at a bunch of pictures of models whose thighs don't touch. You know, the skinny ones with all the fancy clothes and all their bones showing. You'll be glad your thighs touch.