Bland date

By tomtomcutiepoof - 13/03/2009 00:38 - United States

Today, my best friend set me up on a blind date with someone he said was very hot. I'm not exactly what you call fit, so I haven't been dating lately. As soon as I got to the restaurant, I spotted the girl. She looked me up and down, said, "You have GOT to be kidding me" and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 246
You deserved it 7 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if thats how she acts normally then she's isnt worth wasting time on anyway.

Your friend sucks at setting up blind dates. On the plus side, you found out the girl is a douche and didn't' have to waste money feeding her ugly mouth.

Comments

I told my buddy about this website and he said, "lol i feel like all of these posts are fat ugly people." I laughed and agreed that was why it is funny. Thanks for being that guy for me today!

@ # 32 What are talking about?? Read it again, slowly.

Your friend is well inconsiderate! What's the point in setting you up with someone when you are not their type?! Hope you were annoyed at your friend.

At least she ended it quickly so you had the rest of your night... and yeah, her version of the truth hurts, but at least she spoke it.

bread_fml 0

You're better off. The girl's got no tact.

Anyone who would say that to you has no class, and probably has no sense of self, or self-esteem for themselves. Who wants to date a psycho... NOT IT.

She's just rude and probably shallow. She could have at least pretended not to be his date and ran away to spare his feelings... I'm sure you have a great personality. One she'll never get to know. Her loss, shake it off, move on.

I would have done the same thing in that situation! Well, I would have made an excuse to leave or pretended it wasn't me. Why would you hang around a smelly fat guy you're not attracted to?

nomi28 0

Oh wow, I am so sorry! I hate it when people are so shallow and do not even try to get to know a person! A sort of similar situation happened to me. I was on an online dating site which I have a profile up on but no picture. Some guy IMed me and we talked on AIM and the phone for a week or 2 and talked about going out in a couple weeks. Then, he asked me to send him my picture. I did and well, let's just say I never heard from him again! And it's not like this guy was that great looking himself, but I did not care. But you know, I am glad I didn't waste my time going to meet someone so shallow and it is his loss! And the same goes for you: It is the girl's loss for being rude and not trying to get to know you. I am sure you are a wonderful person! Some people just suck.