Bland date

By tomtomcutiepoof - 13/03/2009 00:38 - United States

Today, my best friend set me up on a blind date with someone he said was very hot. I'm not exactly what you call fit, so I haven't been dating lately. As soon as I got to the restaurant, I spotted the girl. She looked me up and down, said, "You have GOT to be kidding me" and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 246
You deserved it 7 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if thats how she acts normally then she's isnt worth wasting time on anyway.

Your friend sucks at setting up blind dates. On the plus side, you found out the girl is a douche and didn't' have to waste money feeding her ugly mouth.

Comments

Awwww. Well maybe you two weren't what you both expected?

Nice way to dump your date. What a bitch she is. "I'm not exactly what you call fit,so I haven't been dating lately". Go to the gym!! #2 Uhhhh... I don't think they will see each other anymore

what did you expect to happen? your a fat loser that hasn't "been on a date in a while" so you walk up to some hot chick on a blind date and you expect her not to run, I would have laughed at you if I were sitting around that area and overheard it

You agreed to go out with a stranger because she was hot. This girl didn't want to go out with a stranger who wasn't hot. She was undeniably rude, but if you decided to go on the date based on her looks, you can't call her a shallow bitch for opting out based on yours.

#28 agreed completely! I'm sick of "unattractive" people that want someone because they're hot yet they get butthurt when they get rejected for their own looks and then call the other person shallow.

GAME OVER Please insert coin... try again! =)

What did U expect? She was hot, u wasnt. U knew that, as seems, she didnt. At least she didnt waste ur time and didnt gave false hope. And punch ur friend who set u up with her not telling her the truth.

That was horrible and mean. I'm sorry that happened to you, but at least you don't have to waste your time on someone who doesn't deserve it. The shallow people of the world really don't matter, hon. They're nothing without their expensive-to-maintain looks and they know it. Once those are gone, what's left but a worthless pile of nothing?

Dude, people that spend 12 hrs a week in the gym aren't going to waste their time on someone that doesn't take care of themselves. Usually if we are going to date someone, and possibly end up with them, we'd like them to still be alive when they are 40 and not getting heart stints. It's not about being shallow, it's about sticking around for a while and not dying by age 40 from being sedentary and eating bad food. For people to not be cruel to you, you need to stop being cruel to yourself.

You people are funny, although i agree men should stay in shape, if you are man who spends 12 hours a week in a gym you are a douche canoe and dont get dates regardless. Meeting and Attracting women is an art, you wont get that from hanging out with sweaty dudes at a gym. Live and learn dude, move on and find 12 others.