You're never alone on FML

By Anonymous - 29/08/2022 12:00

Today, and every day, is a reminder of things I can't have. Simple things, like a partner who understands me or a best friend. Not the best friend title that we give away, but a real best friend. The person that you can rely on emotionally. I see abusers have whole families, but I can't get people to stay in my life. I feel alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 160
You deserved it 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get a dog. Check! If that is not enough, you will have something in common with other people who love dogs, and you can start building a relationship there.

same honey, same. people keep running back to the person that keeps beating the snot out of them, but as soon as you need a hug, it's crickets

Comments

Get a dog. Check! If that is not enough, you will have something in common with other people who love dogs, and you can start building a relationship there.

same honey, same. people keep running back to the person that keeps beating the snot out of them, but as soon as you need a hug, it's crickets

Have you considered looking at yourself from the side. If you want a true relationships you need to be offering that attention to them, the one you're seeking. Humans generally stop involving themselves with people who constantly complain, victimize themselves, come in with their load of issues instead.of having fun, taking a break from bad to take.a breath and enjoy a moment with a friend. Shoulder to cry on, support and active listening don't come easily if you feel the person isn't giving full attention. Therapist you can get emotional help. Friendships are a bit different, you can complain and cry Together, but they won't last if one is always in the mood for bringing sadness and depression into the conversation. When I feel down, I meet up with Friends and if it's serious we have made a rule.no ranting you stop at 5minutes to get.it off.your.chest.and then discuss music, movies, hobbies, weather something calming for the brain and relaxing for the mind.