Bingo wings

By fatpreggo - 07/08/2009 20:14 - United States

Today, I was proudly telling my husband that I only gained 8 lbs throughout the pregnancy thus far. I usually obsess over my weight, so it was a great accomplishment for me. He then turned and pinched my arms, saying, "Well, looks like all the fat migrated to your arms." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 076
You deserved it 8 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bexox 0

Well, you should have thought of that before getting pregnant. Honestly, you need to get over it. You're going to gain weight if you're carrying.

It's healthy to put on weight during pregnancy. YDI for caring more about your weight than your baby.

Comments

k0mat0se 0

Hopefully you have a miscarriage and your husband leaves you. Go **** yourself, fatshit.

soldierswife 0

#57 Wow congratulations you win the asshole of the year award. OP husbands don't always know what to say it was insensitive of him .

k0mat0se 0

eat shit and i hope your husband dies

soldierswife 0

ohh an online terrorist wonder why we have anyone to fight those? and thanks but I think I'll stick to my own diet I'll leave all the shit for you, you seem to really like it.

Okay, if I were her I would dump his ass. If you're expecting a child you a) Can expect to gain a little and b) His job is to be supportive, not be a dickwad. Please don't listen to the other douchebags on this site (then again you probably knew what to expect upon posting, lol.)

@#58 You would divorce your husband while you were pregnant with his baby because... he (most likely) made a poorly timed joke? Wow.

why the hell are people acting like assholes? calm the fck down! FYL for having a husband like that.

honeyishrnkdakid 2

Where's the FML? You gained weight, that's expected since you're pregnant; what did you expect your husband's response to be? Also, not gaining much weight while pregnant is not an accomplishment or something to be proud of, its an accomplishment when you're not pregnant. So, I didn't say FYL or YDI cause this isn't even an FML. Good luck on the pregnancy and don't be mad at him.

9k5 0

Oi, instead of worrying about gaining a lot of weight, WORRY ABOUT THE ******* BABY THAT'S -GROWING- INSIDE OF YOU.

You're obsessing over your weight when you're PREGNANT!??! Prepare to be disappointed.....

sancho839 0

you're SUPPOSED to gain weight when your pregnant. if you try to not gain weight you will only harm your child. stop being so self-centered. he's probably just trying to get you to lighten up about it. it's just a joke. chill out.

She never said she is NOT trying to gain...she said she's trying not to gain TOO MUCH, and yes, even in pregnancy there is such a thing as gaining too much weight.

ortiz_34 0

You should have gained more weight. Also, be prepared for your child to have ADD or ADHD, which low weight gain during pregnancy often does. Also, is your husband always this emotionally abusive?

Umm.... that isn't necessary, the OP has not specified how much she weighed previous to her pregnancy. Maybe she is overweight and hence she's so conscious.... in that case, it could be that she added on pregnancy weight while reducing her fat weight.... hence the sum is 8lbs.... also, she hasnt even specified what trimester she's in (PS: she says "thus far" in the post regarding her pregnancy), it could be that she's just in her 2nd trimester or so, in which case 8lbs isn't a very bad amount of weight gain....

OP, I think what you need is a good divorce lawyer.... ur husband is a prick!