Bingo wings

By fatpreggo - 07/08/2009 20:14 - United States

Today, I was proudly telling my husband that I only gained 8 lbs throughout the pregnancy thus far. I usually obsess over my weight, so it was a great accomplishment for me. He then turned and pinched my arms, saying, "Well, looks like all the fat migrated to your arms." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 076
You deserved it 8 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bexox 0

Well, you should have thought of that before getting pregnant. Honestly, you need to get over it. You're going to gain weight if you're carrying.

It's healthy to put on weight during pregnancy. YDI for caring more about your weight than your baby.

Comments

rustyrox 0

Awwe you know men...enroll in a pillaties class when you can! ;) Congratulations!

yeah cause women like being stereotyped so much, you think men might enjoy it too? diaf

At least the doctor didn't call you fat and tell you you weren't allowed to gain any weight at all. My older sister's OGBYN did. Her family doctor said today that she had "enough fat stores that she should actually lose weight after the baby is born", which was a much nicer way of putting it. Babies are described as the world's most perfect parasite after all. I seriously wouldn't worry about your weight though. If your husband starts freaking out about it, ask if he'd rather have a skinny, unhealthy little skeleton of a baby. (Or a wife for that matter...) and tell him if he has such a problem with it, he shouldn't have gotten you pregnant. (ask yourself the same thing if you're the one doing to freaking out)

you dumbass woman! Your SUPPOSED to gain weight during a pregnancy! At least 15!

oh wow. your life is so terrible. not an FML.

#29 yeah it's all HIS fault for raping her and getting her pregnant ASS

I never said he raped her you doink. I said IF he's the one freaking out about her weight, she should tell him it was his fault for getting her pregnant as a comeback because, as a husband and a soon to be father, his first concern should be his unborn child, not how much his wife weighs while carrying it. I also told her that if she's the one freaking out, she should be more concerned with her child as well. There's no need to call me an "ASS".

retard - my point, since you're too slow to get it, is that it takes two to get pregnant (unless it's rape)...you can't tell him it's his fault for getting her pregnant....she was there with her legs open. Typical blame-the-male horse shit. Now shut it.

Why don't you? You ******* dipshit. I know how babies are made. Just so you know, sometimes it IS the guys fault, for not wearing a condom, just as it's sometimes the womans fault for not using birth control so shut the **** up and quit being such a dick.

deliapearl 0

i hope the baby is ok. a permanently I'll child is not cool

MaximumRide 0

Morons, When my mom was preg she gained 14 pounds. 10.12 of it was me! And I am a 99 percentile child! Learn your facts

I don't get it. If you only gain 8 pounds and is considered good, then why would your husband said all your fats migrated to your arm?

Ydi for being a fatass!!!!!!!!!!! Stfu, fatty!!!!!!

awdorable 0

This reminds me of a quote from 'Sydney white.' "I've lost 5 pounds!" "Looks like you ass found it."