Bingo wings

By fatpreggo - 07/08/2009 20:14 - United States

Today, I was proudly telling my husband that I only gained 8 lbs throughout the pregnancy thus far. I usually obsess over my weight, so it was a great accomplishment for me. He then turned and pinched my arms, saying, "Well, looks like all the fat migrated to your arms." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 076
You deserved it 8 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bexox 0

Well, you should have thought of that before getting pregnant. Honestly, you need to get over it. You're going to gain weight if you're carrying.

It's healthy to put on weight during pregnancy. YDI for caring more about your weight than your baby.

Comments

Uh you're pregnant. You should be trying to gain as much weight as you can right now. stop obsessing about yourself and focus on giving birth to a healthy baby.

Don't suppose it's occurred to anyone that part of your pregnancy weight gain is THE BABY! I had a 10pound 3ounce baby and gained 13pounds (roughly - I work in metric). Add amniotic fluid, breast milk and maternal fat (which is needed to support lactation) and it all adds up without actually being "fat fat".

fishing for compliments will only bite you

Omg. stupid. youre supposed to gain wait during pregnancy.

What a dick. Someone willing carry my child for 40 weeks would be nothing but gorgeous, if not a bad decision maker.

That's so rude of him! Women are hormonal enough. He should compliment you, rather than joke.

you need to get over it ur gonna get fat don't excersize all the time its not good who gives a **** if u only gained 8ib it could mean the baby is underweight stop obceaing over us weight

Your supposed to gain weight. This is the only time of your life you can eat what you want and demand that he brings it to you; enjoy it because most of it is rather unpleasant.