Bingo wings

By fatpreggo - 07/08/2009 20:14 - United States

Today, I was proudly telling my husband that I only gained 8 lbs throughout the pregnancy thus far. I usually obsess over my weight, so it was a great accomplishment for me. He then turned and pinched my arms, saying, "Well, looks like all the fat migrated to your arms." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 076
You deserved it 8 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bexox 0

Well, you should have thought of that before getting pregnant. Honestly, you need to get over it. You're going to gain weight if you're carrying.

It's healthy to put on weight during pregnancy. YDI for caring more about your weight than your baby.

Comments

Sounds to me like you're still obsessing.

YDI for having picnics in your living room.

Great accomplishment?? You are supposed to gain weight, that way you will have a healthy baby. Pregnancy is not the time to obsess about your weight.

I hope you're taking care of yourself, not starving yourself. Your baby needs it.

brrrx 0

Wow, you're a terrible person. Way to put your own vanity ahead of the health of your baby, and then brag about it to your husband. YDI completely.

I don't think that OP was being vain, I thought she meant obsessing as in having had eating disorders/problems in the past and still recovering. Her husband was an ass for saying that to her. Having problems doesn't make her a terrible person, and you should stop being so judgemental. Sorry if my English isn't good, it isn't my first language.

Wow, nice. You take care of yourself and not gourge yourself on food, you are a terrible mother and person. Shame on you OP! Seriously though, fyl. Your husband was hopefully only having an assholish moment - because if that is how he is all the time, I feel bad for you and the child.

stop obsessing over your weight. unless you want your baby to come out 8 weeks early, malnourished, and anorexic like you

TheCashMan88 0

You are going to gain weight during pregnancy, dumbass.

if you don't gain the right amount it's not good for the baby so don't obsess. heck obsessing normally leads to either too much loss (anorexia at times) or extra gain. trying just to be healthy is smarter.

urm... 8lbs? and is 8 & 19 right? is not being fat and being a good ****/cook all that guys care about?