Big Grandma

By fmylifechelsea - 27/04/2009 19:41 - Canada

Today, I was taking my boyfriend to meet my grandparents. They live on the 27th floor. Alone in the elevator we started making out. Turns out that there's a camera in the elevator, connected to every apartment. My grandma asked me how it was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 073
You deserved it 19 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

trixr4kids 0

sounds like some nice apartments what with a camera security system installed in every room. shit.

I don't understand why every room needs a elevator cam. Is it some sort of fortress?

Comments

playerhata 0

A camera view from the elevator to every apartment. It's like a TV show for voyeurs!

Sort of awkward, but hey, i guess it could have been a lot worse, like 11.

Why would a camera send feed to every single apartment in a 27-story building?

# 4 i know a lot of apartments that have security cameras hooked up to all the apartments, so that they are able to see public areas in their apartment. My grandparents have the same thing.

#4 - Agreed! That is a total violation of privacy... creepy!

That's not a FML at all, if your grandmother actually likes you and is still what we can usually call "human", she'd perfectly understand and even laugh a little at your ownage.

Loe_307 0

Not sure why everyone is calling bs on the camera thing. I've been in a few places that are like that. It's called security. The one's I've seen usually have at least one cam at the entrances (manned entrances) so that they can ring your unit and you can see who is trying to get in to see you. It's pretty upscale to have this type of system but not unheard of.

I don't see the FML in this. People make out in public all the time.