Big Grandma

By fmylifechelsea - 27/04/2009 19:41 - Canada

Today, I was taking my boyfriend to meet my grandparents. They live on the 27th floor. Alone in the elevator we started making out. Turns out that there's a camera in the elevator, connected to every apartment. My grandma asked me how it was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 073
You deserved it 19 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

trixr4kids 0

sounds like some nice apartments what with a camera security system installed in every room. shit.

I don't understand why every room needs a elevator cam. Is it some sort of fortress?

Comments

YDI - i mean really, ... you don't have to make out every second of the day. Yeesh. *rolls eyes*

I've got cameras in my apartment that go to every room, but they monitor the front door. Not the elevators. That's creepy.

Umm... assuming she's your biological grandmother, I'm pretty sure she has done a lot more than making out.

whaaat connected to every apartment??? weird. FYL.

Ottawa_Sucks 0

This really sounds like total bullshit.

Hey, at least your grandma was cool about it. One would've told me I was going to hell, while the other would've just not known what to say. Lol. I'd be more concerned about the fact that the people on all the other floors could see you.

hir23 0

Security or not, still creepy, especially if it's hooked up to private residences.

Kitty34_fml 0

That's really weird. A camera connected to every room from the LOBBY - that's fine. The elevator? That's creepy and unnecessary.