Big Grandma

By fmylifechelsea - 27/04/2009 19:41 - Canada

Today, I was taking my boyfriend to meet my grandparents. They live on the 27th floor. Alone in the elevator we started making out. Turns out that there's a camera in the elevator, connected to every apartment. My grandma asked me how it was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 073
You deserved it 19 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

trixr4kids 0

sounds like some nice apartments what with a camera security system installed in every room. shit.

I don't understand why every room needs a elevator cam. Is it some sort of fortress?

Comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

fuzzybear, I hate you so much.

Man, there are a lot of ignorant house-dwellers out there. As far as I am concerned, almost every elevator i have been in, be it residential, commercial, or what have you, has had a surveillance system installed. In addition, it is not uncommon to see those camera feeds linked to residents' televisions. As a matter of fact, I used to live in an apartment like that, where you could watch the main entrance into the building and the elevators. Anybody who has ever lived in the city would understand that security is a large concern for people. A big problem for apartment complexes, especially high-rise buildings, is the fact that it is so easy for sketchy people to enter residential apartments in which they don't even live in. Fire escapes happen to be a favorite hang-out place for degenerate, shady people. How are a few fundamental measures of security (surveillance cameras) creepy, so to speak? I would put money down that this FML is not fake; people criticizing the fact that cameras in elevators really have no clue what they're talking about. FMlife.com is purely a website for entertainment, and questioning the validity of each post does no good for anybody.

lifesabit 0

Has anyone even thought of the fact that it could have been a place for the elderly... and thus the cameras were there to keep them safe? I know I know.... security guards are top notch and can protect anyone from any threat.... but in the crazy case they can't I suspect it wouldn't be a bad idea to allow the residents to see the public areas and see any threats/suspicious characters coming.

:D You scored and your grandma I'm sure is proud ;)....

Gavik 0

Wow, first one I moderated to make it in.

That sucks And is creepy how its shown in every room

takemeaway10 0

Be glad granny is that cool; I think that an embrace that lasted longer than five seconds would've lead to a lecture from my granny.

Are you guys 16? How horny do you have to be to start making out in an elevator? You're not actors in a sex scene.

adlxoxx 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH #11 !! sucks for you

WHY is there a camera connected to every apartment???