Big Grandma

By fmylifechelsea - 27/04/2009 19:41 - Canada

Today, I was taking my boyfriend to meet my grandparents. They live on the 27th floor. Alone in the elevator we started making out. Turns out that there's a camera in the elevator, connected to every apartment. My grandma asked me how it was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 073
You deserved it 19 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

trixr4kids 0

sounds like some nice apartments what with a camera security system installed in every room. shit.

I don't understand why every room needs a elevator cam. Is it some sort of fortress?

Comments

lolwhat_fml 0

why da shit would there be a camera in teh fucken elevator ? .. lol

because if some creeper wanted to rape or attack you in the elevator, you would have the person on camera. Also if some people were stuck in an elevator, they would be able to see if you were alright. it's a new thing called a security camera. I believe that's what it's called, correct me if I'm wrong..

http://www.whycindywhy.com/?id=9xhfz3a409lezs7seddvpjy58yw50x

CatieBabey 0

it sounds like this whole building may be a complex for the elderly. that way, if they see someone sketchy in the elevator, they know not to open their door. old people can be defenseless in those situations.

fi3ldhock3ybab33 8

Yeahhhhh about this fml.... It's not an fml at all!!! How is that bad... U got sumthin from ur bf and yeah so what many people may hav seen it it's not like u killed a kitten or u were masturbating and someone walked in! U were makin out it's not like u haven't done that in front of someone before or even kissing someone is like the same thing while except makin out it's a little more but seriously not an fml at all!

authorkid 2

have you ever heard of punctuation?

hahaha thats funny ooo well we all do stupid things in life and don't realize it.... now you have something to look back and laugh at...

emmrz_x3 0

why are the cameras connected to everyone's appt???

omg i did that in the place where my boyfriends grandparents live...shit i hope it wasnt the same thing lol

nofyourlife 0

I call fake. I've never heard of any apartment building that has video of "public" places linked to all of the apartments int he building.

Completely agree with #42. I call bullshit on this one.