BEHAVE!

By Reeve of the Shires - 23/04/2022 21:00 - United Kingdom

Today, my son and I were arguing, and my wife yelled at us that the reason we don't get along is because we have identical personalities. She then kicked us out until we learn to get along, so we're sleeping in the freezing caravan, sharing a blanket that's only 6 feet wide and was last used for the cat to give birth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 336
You deserved it 1 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My dude, if it’s gotten to the point where your wife/mom literally can’t stand to be around either of you then the problem is you, not her. Have you and your son considered therapy or something? Or at least trying not to be dicks to each other?

You both deserve it and need to grow up.

Comments

My dude, if it’s gotten to the point where your wife/mom literally can’t stand to be around either of you then the problem is you, not her. Have you and your son considered therapy or something? Or at least trying not to be dicks to each other?

How old are you? I may have disagreements with my boys at times, and yes, we have identical personalities as well, but we’ve never gotten into arguments where my wife has to kick us both out of the house.

You both deserve it and need to grow up.

Think of it as father-son bonding time!

You can find things you agree on, like how you dislike your wife.

Just one special word - “Wuss” And just why the hell do you let your wife tell you if you can live in your home? It’s as much your home as hers. She has no legal way to force you to leave your home. Either move out and get a divorce or grow a pair and simply refuse to be bullied.

Depends. If the deed and the property is in her name, then she reserves that right. He could move out. If it's in both their names, then you would be correct, neither has authority over the other. That said, she bore the son therefore she has some sway from enduring that.

At least in the USA, residents have rights no matter who owns the property. There are laws regulating eviction that would apply even if wife owned the property. Eviction requires a notice of eviction being served and some delay before the person can be evicted. But it is highly probable that the home is either jointly owned by husband and wife or both are on the rental agreement. In this case neither of them can force the other to leave against their will. This is not the 1950’s “the wife” cannot, on her whim, force the husband to leave his home. And any man who to let his wife do that is a fool. Finally both parents have equal legal rights and responsibilities. Being the Mom does not give you special rights.

kitten79TX 5

Sounds like an effective punishment to me.