Dogs rule

By Anonymous - 10/05/2019 04:00

Today, my wife kicked me out of my own bed to go and sleep on the sofa because the dog was whining, and would only stop if she was allowed to sleep on my side of the bed. My wife would rather sleep with the dog than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 880
You deserved it 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Burle 17

No she'd just prefer to not have to listen to whining while she tries to sleep, you've got to train the dog, don't blame your wife

I really hope for everyone's sake you didn't actually let her order you around like a child. I know it's a meme in sitcoms and the like that the wife can banish the husband to the couch on a whim, but surely real people don't actually behave like that, right?

Comments

bloopaloop 27

You can make a lot of money with a video of that on the internet

Well if that ain't some red flags a flying, time for a serious talk with the wife.

Burle 17

No she'd just prefer to not have to listen to whining while she tries to sleep, you've got to train the dog, don't blame your wife

The_Damned 4

eh. she could have put the dog in another room instead of the husband. Sounds to me like a clear case of choice

I really hope for everyone's sake you didn't actually let her order you around like a child. I know it's a meme in sitcoms and the like that the wife can banish the husband to the couch on a whim, but surely real people don't actually behave like that, right?

At least the dog’s whining can be stopped.

thehaystackerine 20

if you actually got out of bed, and went to the sofa, then you are part of the problem.

I assume the dog must be a "she" as well, otherwise it just sounds like you're a douche who wouldn't sleep on your wife's side so she can be on "your side" to stop the dog whining. Remember, she needs sleep too, even if you can sleep through that moaning.

TxKitten79 10

Would never happen in my house. 1. I would never even consider kicking my husband out of bed. 2. My husband would never let himself be kicked out of bed for a dog. Put your foot down. Stop being a pussy. The dog will continue with this behavior as long as it's getting what it wants. It'll take a little time, but the dog will figure it out. And if your wife wants the dog in the bed so badly, tell her SHE can go sleep on the couch!