Beat it

By Morrowindwhore - 10/08/2009 22:22 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, a friend of mine was talking about how he'd spent over 30 hours on Call of Duty. I piped up and said "Oh yeah! Well I've spent well over 300 hours on Morrowind! Beat that!" To which he replied, "I've had sex. Beat that!" I couldn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 934
You deserved it 68 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I've had sex AND clocked over 300 hours of morrowind. To be honest? I prefer morrowind. It is the shit. Female nerds ftw!

30hrs CoD> 300hrs Morrowind. go buy CoD5 and at least your life won't be quite as pathetic

all you people on here calling him a nerd make me laugh. You're on a joke website designed to kill time and you're calling someone a nerd? ..... Whatever. It's a sign of immaturity to insult others anyway.

and here you are on the same website insulting people....haha

adelaide_evening 0

He wasn't really insulting anyone. He was essentially saying it's pathetic to judge someone for doing something that they deem to be useless and nerdy when they themselves aren't exactly doing anything productive at the moment. Kind of like how you're insulting him for supposedly insulting people for insulting people (and now you're going to say that I'm insulting people for insulting people for insulting people for insulting people).

ha no. i know this is very unproductive. i just thought it seemed maybe a little hypocritical at first but i can see where you're coming from.

chowyuk 0

but was with another person u might not lose

Squid_surfer 0

Lmao. "Beat that" That's such a stupid game XD I hate gloating. >,

Morrowind is an amazing game. My dad lost the disc and I spent three years looking for it again, found it two weeks ago for Xbox. So much better than Oblivion. 30 hours on a video game is NOTHING, I think I have about 250 on freaking SPYRO. Besides, you can't judge the quality of your life on whether you've slept with someone or not.

That was epic win on his part. But still no big deal.

You should move to Soho, Massachusetts, USA, there are lots of hot, fun, available girls there!!! ;)