Beat it

By Morrowindwhore - 10/08/2009 22:22 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, a friend of mine was talking about how he'd spent over 30 hours on Call of Duty. I piped up and said "Oh yeah! Well I've spent well over 300 hours on Morrowind! Beat that!" To which he replied, "I've had sex. Beat that!" I couldn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 934
You deserved it 68 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

F*** sex man! You've slain the mighty Dagoth Ur like seven times!!

You deserve it for playing Morrowind.. Doesn't matter for how long haha.

If your under 18, don't worry about it. I didn't get any until I was 17 and since then I've gotten ALOT. Sorry for the emphasis but the girl I lost it to turned into a nympho on me, but I'm starting to sound self absorbed so I'll shut up. Anyway, for all you people saying Video gamers have no lives, wow yeah because smoking and injecting yourself with shit that can kill you is SO much cooler. Fuckballs. Besides, it is possible to play video games and have a life, personally until a knee injury half my time was on the field, the other half on the game (not counting sleeping, eating, showers ect. you know what I mean)

bexox 0

FYL for being polarizing and having a Madonna-***** complex. (It's Freud, look it up.)

I have no idea what Marrowind is or whatever, but Call of Duty is probably the greatest game ever, so kudos to the friend you were talking to and YDI.

I LOVE Morrowind. And Oblivion. And as a matter of fact Dagerfall. :)

Probably should've spent more time with people instead of a computer.

I currently have 1571 hours in Battlefield 2. Got divorced last year, but it was worth it! :)

Are you kidding? Me? FML? Really!? 300 hours on Morrowind has got to be better than having sex. Sex is great and everything.. but I'd much rather spend my time play video games, ESPECIALLY the Elder Scrolls. I've spent hundreds of hours on Oblivion/Shivering Isles. Sex can't satisfy as long as video games can.