TMI

By Anonymous - 24/01/2012 10:39 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I played Call Of Duty online against someone who turned out to be wanking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 209
You deserved it 7 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Your first problem is playing Call of Duty

I like to beat off with cod. Usually raw with a little butter for lubrication. Sometimes I catch it myself in the lake.

GoW_Chick 14

I don't know how CoD is a turn on for anyone, it's all about Gears of War for me.

shanemaximo 7

I seriously hope they won at least. And 76: Gears of war.... You are the greatest.

clouds7 0

that's hot lol I LOVE GoW!!! :D

How do you beat off and play video games at the same time?

biglittlehead 12

76- halo is way better than GoW and CoD put together.

I prefer to ********** with Slight of Hand so it goes a bit faster. I also use Steady Aim for a better chance for it to go straight...(CoD players should understand this).

Damn_Hippster 11

133- Quite impressive. I like to use Ninja pro, to keep myself from getting caught.

133 - But isn't Steady Aim only for hip firing? Guess you're a spray and pray sorta guy! Hope your girl took Flak Jacket as a perk...

The_Tool1 13

That's every other person on CoD? And don't act like you didn't love it

***** on 177's face* Now, don't act like you didn't like THAT.

Ninja pro only keeps you from being heard. Ghost pro keeps you from being seen as well. For your third perk to make sure that your jacking off goes smoothly, I personally recommend Sleight of hand pro. :D

I knew GoW wasn't your real initals GoW Chick. You almost had me there.

ArmA 2 is where it's at. Although after serving 2 tours in Afghanistan it is nice to wind down with CoD

GovernorGeneral 8

CALL. OF. DUTY. FTW. battlefield 3 is suuuuuuuuuuuucks.

grouperslayer20 0

Why thumbs down? That game sucks battlefield 3 is amazing!!!!!!!!!

133 - LMFAO!!!! you just made my night!!!! Have you gotten Slight of Hand Pro and Steady Aim Pro? Lol

I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME! Fapfapfapfapfap

Zackaray 0

YDI for playing CoD when you could have been playing Skyrim or Halo...

189 only ******* use ghost and you cant wank with a pussy

armyboy00025 3

BOOM! Headshot! *New camo unlocked*

This just goes to show you that it takes no skill to play CoD. BATTLEFIELD!!!!

Nobody said the guy wanking did GOOD in the game...

Did it turn you on? Because this post turned me on. Yum.

markrs 0

The wanker was probably listening to everyone's conversation. "Dude, throw the grenade! Throw the grenade!" "Ohh, I'll be blowing something alright. Gimme a minute, Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" KABOOM!

GoW_Chick 14

Don't mind 95 he can't help it, he has has a condition, just look at his username...

Yea you look like a chick that would kiss a guys ass

GoW_Chick 14

And you sound like a bitch who would say anything for attention. Want to keep throwing out random bitchy insults, or are we done here?

Capt_Awesome137 0

GoW_Chick just bitch slapped you

2- you remind me of Robert Kardashian in a way.

Lol how can't you tell he's being sarcastic x)

And this is different than playing CoD any other time?

DontModMeDammit 10

The only thing that seems different is that there was no ten year olds screaming at the top of their lungs, while randomly throwing in cuss words that really make no sense.

Should have played Battlefield 3. That's what real gamers play, not wankers.

ItsMe805 0

Hahaha @real gamers play Battlefield. Sorry but playing the mainstream games doesnt make you a true gamer. Thy are fun and all but they dont make you a true gamer

GoW_Chick 14

No, you know what makes you a true gamer is that you've logged many hours playing old school Mario bros., Zelda, final fantasy, pokemon, gears of war, and others, and enjoy pwning noobs with online gameplay, and have been to comic-con dressed as one of your favorite charecters, I know because I've done all these things, kind of sounds sad when I put it all out there in the open, but it's a way of life.

81 is a gaming hipster. I'll play whatever ******* game I want.

81 Call of duty is WAY more mainstream than battlefield.

GoW_Chick is a Pokemon fan??? You just got that much awesomer!!!

I am not a true gamer because I don't have the time to like play 6 hours a day to become the best. I am just playing every now and then. I personally don't like call of duty. I own both games cod and battlefield 3 where battlefield is slightly better. I find it turned too much into cod, that's why I play bbc2.

90- THANK YOU. Playing these military shooters at all doesn't make you a gamer. Try playing some games other than an FPS and maybe you can call yourself a gamer. RPG, RTS, even third person shooters are out there too.

Mmmm pokémon! I dislike black&white though. :( Mario and zelda ftw! But you forgot Galaga, Dig Dug, Pole Position, Asteroids, and even Spyro :) (the original 2)

Psh, not one true gamer. Hello Kitty Island Adventure is where it's all at.

duckie227 22

Give me some WoW or SWTOR and I'm good

tylersign 11

I play animal crossing. Am I a true gamer?

slushpup9696 12

135 - Only if you have a six figure HRA rating.

True gamer plays battlefield? Lol Modern warfare 3 outsold battlefield 3 by millions. Good games that true gamers play are Elder Scrolls , Halo Series. , SWTOR , SSX , GTA , Saints row , Half life , Mario etc.

tylersign 11

141- Well duh ;) I have all the golden tools! THAT'S pwning noobs.

I'm sorry, guess I was wrong when I thought a "real" or "true" gamer simply played what they want, be it mainstream or indie. Geez louise :)

falon142012 22

maybe good games are just the ones you're passionate about. to each his own, right?

JayJayAttackAtta 5

144, SWTOR is the WoW of SW, it's doesn't make a man a true gamer. On the other hand, SWKOTOR makes a man a true gamer.

TunechiXXL 0

90 - You are A M A ZING!!!!!!

KingDingALing 9

**** you all...it's all about FROGGER. Crossing the street has never been more fun...

Wow. The "true gamer" comment just threw me for a loop. Are you really that ******* conceited about VIDEO GAMES? Holy ****. I rarely say this to anyone (since I used to play video games nonstop when I was a kid), but if that's really your opinion on the matter, you need to get a ******* life.

GoW_Chick 14

If that is directed at me, nope I'm not that conceited about video games, I don't care what people play, I just thought I'd share my personal experience, and opinion on video games, and I have a life which consist of working two jobs, and barly any free time, or money, so games are my escape.

bagofshit 0

You don't know shit about me so stop saying I got no life. Just calm the **** down people. Maybe I didn't choose my words wisely or maybe you are just too bitchy. Whatever, get over it because that comment will be there for the rest of your life.

Oh CoD...How I love you...(btw I'm 12...and a girl...)

I like how basically the whole thread was moderated, leaving a big gap between the comments.

And 8 year olds detroying you in every game while making fun of your mom.

Nobody cares what sex you are. The game was made for both.

I'd be more surprised if OP played CoD with someone who WASN'T wanking.

Duty can call at any time. And it's not like you could see him wanking anyway.

No kidding...how do you fap and play a game at the same time?

You go with a negative KDR for the price of pleasure.

How do you know that? Don't tell me you tried it xD

tylersign 11

Ok. Miracle Whip is a pretty delicious, sweet substance. It's usually white and.. Whip-y. One mustn't mistake this for "Cool Whip". There. I talked about miracle whip. Where's my money?

I dunno about that. Flogging the dolphin usually helps my KDR.

GVirdi 11

Don't look at me, I havnt played cod in days