Bad influence

By BigSister - 13/09/2009 18:19 - United States

Today, my 15 year-old sister came home at 4 a.m. totally stoned. My parents treated her really nicely and woke me up. I'm now grounded until I go college for being a bad influence. I volunteer at schools to talk about drug abuse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 036
You deserved it 3 399

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Grounded? **** that. Man up, tell your parents they're being unreasonable, and go do what you like.

coldplaylive2003 0

tell them it's their fault for not teaching you not to do drugs...

Comments

*sigh* it's the truth. But we WILL take over the world one day!

rakhil11 7

You guys give me hope *sniff*

lol not in my family. Oldest and youngest both got more attention. Middle children have it rough!! Woe is me..

Actually, you're lucky in that sense. There has been studies that show that middle children are more likely to be successful and "come out clean." It doesn't really seem like it now, no... but according to said studies, eldest children, due to the piling of responsibility on them resulting from having younger siblings, are more likely to grow pessimistic and/or sadistic about the world, to develop depression and/or OCD, feel they are constantly under performance-judging eyes (which could eventually lead to schizophrenia and other paranoia-related disorders, should they have the capability), and/or to put up with some things they shouldn't (such as abuse) and regard it merely as a sort of review or punishment for something they failed to be responsible for. Youngest children, due to constantly being babied or let off easy, usually have performance and responsibility problems and tend to blame others for whatever issues they have, can develop depression as well, but more as a result from having little to no self confidence since they haven't had to take as much responsibility as their siblings, tend to develop ADD/ADHD or ODD, and/or tend to latch onto the nearest thing to show them love, and such are actually more highly likely to stay in abusive relationships. Middle children tend to get a healthier balance of responsibility and leniency. If I had my old textbook with me, I'd cite this... but for now you can just choose to believe me or not.

wat the hell? men have screwed up the world enough

wtf kinda logic is that tonight, shit on her pillow

i made this account just to tell you i love you and that is the best advice i've seen on the internet ever

GeometricAngle 7
GeometricAngle 7

Um? Why would sexual orientation have anything to do with 23's retarded comment?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ONLY IN AMERICA.

No. Stupid parents may be found across the globe, anywhere. :/

That's nothing, look at this: http://all-the-exgirlfriends.info/?uid=2415

bubblybrooke 12

"she'll end up as a crack ***** as an adult. just desserts." whoa, yeah, that's EXACTLY what will make her older sister feel better. damn you're stupid :-/