Bad aim

By goldengirl - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, my doctor asked for a urine sample. It's the first time I've tried to cup my own pee. Despite the fact that I'm a woman, I managed to aim wrong, and sprayed the floor, hit the door and my handbag with my own pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 644
You deserved it 17 020

Top comments

And you laugh at us guys, wee can aim :)

RedPillSucks 31

What does being a woman have to do with this? Peeing in a cup may not be rocket science, but it's not easy when you can't aim. Next time, try peeing over/in the toilet and just place the cup in the stream.

Comments

I've only had to provide a urine sample once and it was after a car accident. I had to piss into a tiny cup in a cramped bathroom with a concussion.. Needless to say, I wizzed all over my hands.

I've had a few mishaps, not as bad as this, but I've had them. In my gyno's office, they always want a pee test; they use it to check a lot of different things. The thing is, though, they want a "clean catch" urine sample, and there's even a instructional poster on the wall. According to that, you're supposed to spread your labia and then hold the cup accordingly to catch the urine. A lot of times, if you lean back while holding your ******, if you're peeing a lot it can escape the toilet, lol. Moral of the story is to get in your position and stay in it. Don't move because your pee moves with you, lol.

Hey, atleast now you know you can pee like a bauss.

Bently24 6

What were you standing and peeing? Hover the tolit put the cup under there and hope you "aim" right and that way if you miss you wont pee on yourself!

HU4L188 0

I didnt kno girls can aim. Lol

bubo_fml 10

I used to fill it up to the brim and pretend that I had the shakes while I handed off the cup to an unsuspecting nurse!

Winter1lover 7

Ok that's really a FML, the worst I've ever done is piss on my hand... hopefully you threw the handbag out!

Everyone is more concerned she peed on the floor and her purse. Im more for how the hell she hit the door!?! Wtf? No, really, WTF? How? Did you just back up to it and let it go? Why? That's nowhere conceivable to gravity or common sense to be aimed at a cup! You need How To Pee In A Cup FOR DUMMIES!

ArielTheMermaid 17

What do you mean 'despite he fact that I'm a woman'???? That is so stupid