Bad aim

By goldengirl - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, my doctor asked for a urine sample. It's the first time I've tried to cup my own pee. Despite the fact that I'm a woman, I managed to aim wrong, and sprayed the floor, hit the door and my handbag with my own pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 644
You deserved it 17 020

Top comments

And you laugh at us guys, wee can aim :)

RedPillSucks 31

What does being a woman have to do with this? Peeing in a cup may not be rocket science, but it's not easy when you can't aim. Next time, try peeing over/in the toilet and just place the cup in the stream.

Comments

dethmagnetic1 0

Sounds more like this should be an FTW xD

taetay2010j 0

At least you marked your territory hahaha

jellitonoctopus 19

That Doc is going to be a Bastard once he finds out.

How is the doctor going to be a fatherless son??o.0

RainbowHeadache 2

99 You don't frequent the FML comments very often do you? I first peed in a cup as a kid & never had a problem. But maybe it's because I have common sense.

To all the ladies making fun of OP, u know ure lying if u tell me Ur pee has never gone crazy and forks into different directions and end up on the floor. This happens to me especially when I use public washrooms. U can prevent this if ure sitting all the way down on the seat but i never sit on public dirty toilet, I squat and that's why it happens.

bloodypanda 0

Thats why you put toilet paper on the toilet seat:)

shrdlu 28

And I always thought that peeing all over the bathroom was just a guy thing.

i have tried over and over again to understand how this could have happened. and i'm coming up blank. you must be ridiculously talented.

snuffypeacee 0

you just don't know which way it's Gunna spray.

It's quite believable that OP hasn't had to do this before, especially if she's young. In Australia we don't usually have to do full physicals and drug tests for employment or health insurance. If OP never had a suspected UTI or pregnancy or anything then it's not so shocking that this would be her first time. What is hard to believe is the epic failure of logic and problem solving skills. I can only assume she decided to do it standing up, manipulating herself to try to 'aim', rather than sitting on the toilet and catching some of the stream. I would say, if she's old enough to refer to herself as a 'woman', then she must be painfully simple-minded and I have no doubt we'll read more from her here again soon.