Bad aim

By goldengirl - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, my doctor asked for a urine sample. It's the first time I've tried to cup my own pee. Despite the fact that I'm a woman, I managed to aim wrong, and sprayed the floor, hit the door and my handbag with my own pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 644
You deserved it 17 020

Top comments

And you laugh at us guys, wee can aim :)

RedPillSucks 31

What does being a woman have to do with this? Peeing in a cup may not be rocket science, but it's not easy when you can't aim. Next time, try peeing over/in the toilet and just place the cup in the stream.

Comments

Haha win! I don't even know how that is possible.

The FLOOR? O.o You can still sit on the toilet, you know...

swimchica22 0

They can only aim their piss better. Because of this thing called a PENIS.

I always though it was common sense that you sat down to pee in a cup.....

SneakherHead 5

peeing with a boner is probably harder

It's really hard to position those stupid cups. I always have to wash off my hands afterwards.

I would hope you would wash your hands after you pee anyway.

Um I dont get this....were you standing??

you've never had to take a urine sample? Have you been to the doctor's before this? At almost every doctors appointment when i was a young child, i had to pee in a cup. I still fail to see how you peed all over the door or aim at all.. I'm a girl and i'm not sure how any girl can pee upwards lol.. Unless you are transgendered then i guess this would make sense.