Backfire

By Anonymous - 12/09/2009 21:26 - United States

Today, I went on a romantic date to the mountains to look a stars with a boy I just met. We started kissing and he stopped, asking if it was rude for him to take me home now. After getting dropped off, he texted me saying we could never do that again and we should never talk about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 994
You deserved it 5 589

Same thing different taste

Top comments

janefrom1979 0

maybe he has a girlfriend and he felt guilty.

There has to be more to this story then you know or are telling us.

Comments

treizenic26 0

you deserved it for going to the mountains! XD

wow; that's so sad, i do feel bad. maybe he just didn't like you. and, Mormons aren't major prudes, but thanks for just using that as an excuse. Stephenie Meyer has given people stupid opinions about Mormons. As if polygamy hadn't done enough for us. The guy doesn't automatically have to be Mormon, because he would've told the girl about his beliefs, and not just tell her they shouldn't talk again.

A lot of Mormons *do* have hangups about sexuality. One of my high school friends is Mormon, and we did a movie trade back in grade 12. I made him watch Murder in the First, he made me watch Braveheart. He left the room during the Braveheart sex scenes. When you are raised with certain beliefs, the feelings of guilt and embarrassment can be huge. It might not be that way for all Mormons, but that definitely doesn't mean it's *never* like that. My guess is this boy is either very religious, has very religious parents, or has a girlfriend. Any of those three could have made him have a sudden flash of conscience which he did not want to discuss with you or anyone else later on due to embarrassment or shame. Don't take it personally.

he probably is a girl who got turned into a guy and feels really awkward cuz it's penis can't get hard. it's probably for the better that he doesnt want to think about you.

He's got a girlfriend already or you're just ******* ugly.

woah people are harsh he's probably gay tho /=

Seriously? What is wrong with all of you? There is no need to call her a **** or to say her breath tastes like ass. So what if the guy is Mormon. Mormon's don't get in trouble for kissing. Stop ragging on them.

I agree. Something missing in the story.

skierguy 0

#113. It's not bigotry if it's directed at Mormons. The whole religion is borderline retarded. Golden plates my ass. It makes even less sense than every other organized religion.

While I usually hate religious intolerance, this comment is 24 karat win.