American Beauty vibes

By vam22222 - 19/08/2022 06:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got caught sleeping with my now ex’s dad. He stole my weed, then kicked me out. Then his dad found out he had chlamydia, so now all 3 of us do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 138
You deserved it 3 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hear no regrets about cheating. And as it sounds like his dad also sleeps around, I'd say you and his dad deserved it. F his life. Hope he gets good treatment.

Next step: audition for the Jerry Springer show.

Comments

How come dad didn't tell his kid to **** off? You all sound like very classy people.

Next step: audition for the Jerry Springer show.

That is quite the paragraph… did grandpa give you Chlamydia? What does your ex’s dad plan to do with all the weed? How does your ex feel about the whole thing (other than now being your ex)?

I hear no regrets about cheating. And as it sounds like his dad also sleeps around, I'd say you and his dad deserved it. F his life. Hope he gets good treatment.

F your exes life, if you hadn't cheated he wouldn't have chlamydia!

Well this is screwed up on about a million levels. But there's absolutely no way you don't deserve whatever karma comes your way.

Feeling like what the heck did I just read? It’s already wrong to cheat (just end the relationship) but you cheated on him with his own father? The both of you deserve it and I hope your ex finds a better life without either of you in it!