Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

By Anonymous - 11/11/2020 11:02 - United States - Kenton

Spicy
Today, I had a family reunion and there were a lot of people there that I didn't know. The person that I'd been sleeping with for about 7 months showed up. He's my cousin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 218
You deserved it 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope a distant cousin? otherwise how don't you know your own cousin?

Nic1330 5

if it wasn't kinky before it is now 😉

Comments

Nowadays, that's a big "meh." Many states let first cousins marry and more distant cousins always can. Keep banging away!

I hope a distant cousin? otherwise how don't you know your own cousin?

do you think the family decided to adopt an adult? what is this, Ancient Rome?

Kraths 16

That's actually a good point. If they were adopted and neither saw or knew of each other than it would be a safe bet to say it could happen. I don't know all of my extended family, but every once in awhile I run into a family member who isn't aware that my brother and I are adopted so they expect someone different.

Nic1330 5

if it wasn't kinky before it is now 😉

coius 23

Good news, nowadays, even if you get preggo, scientists have determined that the genome dna is now mixed enough (compared to middleages) where a single generation with same family usually wont cause inbreeding genetic disorders. It usually takes many (4-9) generations of this happening to get those genetic issues. Hemophilia and “dukes chin” were within royal families because generations inter-married “to keep the bloodline pure” which caused these issues. Hemophilia was referred to the royal’s blood disease. Hell, world war I was all a family feud, and the treaties within cousins that ruled across europe were the reason everyone got pulled on after a duke was assasinated, and Franz ferdinand was quite removed from the main lineage. You may not be able to marry, but if you do get pregnant, the likely hood of genetic abnormalities is small since genetics have forked for so long. Keep in mind that albert einstein married his cousin (might be second) and in some countries this is normal and allowed. Technically adolf hitler was with his first cousin (Eva Braun), so yeah...