Admit it

By aces10 - 25/01/2009 13:52 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was talking to my mom about my younger brother getting his girlfriend pregnant. She asked me how old I was when I first had sex. I'm a 21 year-old virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 261
You deserved it 5 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No shame there. =p I'm 18 (almost 19 this year) old virgin. I'm female. Don't know why but I don't normally meet guys who find this quality very appealing about a girl... weird.

aimee0027 17

Being a virgin shouldn't be seen as a bad thing. There's no shame in it.

Comments

Krimlinger 0

nice, wanna go out sometime? ;P

amd3lky 0

umm either u really follow ur religion or ur ugly as ****

God all you people telling the OP that they are pathetic need to grow up because sometimes people want to hang on to their virginity until they find the right person to give it too. I intend to be one until marriage and who knows when that will be.

LifeSucks102 0

Twenty year old virgin. Not changing soon. I'm quite proud of myself. Nothing to be ashamed of.

metallicalizer 0

thats so sweet and sensitive and even a bit sexy;) its called "making love"!!!!!! so wait to do it with the person that you are one hundred percent in love with, i will always obide by that rule,... and i think everyone else should too and hey im a 14 year old chick so ofcorse i want to but i will NOT be stupid or i will have to sufer the conseuences,......

metallicalizer 0

hey i am 14 and a virgin,.... but i have game and i will play;))))) i just havent found the right guy to loose my virginity to, i want to have sex baddllyyyyyy, i havent had oral sex either and i want to do that supppeerrr baadddlllyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shhhitsasecret 0

it's also better than being a daddy before the age of 21.

michiganfan 0

So? Why not save your virginity for when you get married?