By thesporkhop - 25/01/2009 16:47 - United States

Today, I was going to end a thing I had with this guy. It turned out that he got back together with his ex-girlfriend and was just using me as a back up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 078
You deserved it 4 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't see the issue here. Clearly, it was never serious to begin with.

Comments

this works out perfectly for you. the universe arranged itself around your life and you're being an ungreatful bitch. besides, "a thing I had with this guy"? you clearly didn't care too much.

slushpup9696 12

plus if you were about to end it, who cares who broke up with who? unless you're so shallow that it matters to you

TheCalendarGirl 5

don't let yourself be a back up... want a real relationship? -- be "in control" about what's going on with you and your man! and i did NOT say that you should control him cuz that would just drive him away. you can't be lenient to men! cuz they'd end up just stepping on you and they won't take you seriously. they might think you're too hard on them for being in control at first... but trust me, they'll appreciate it in the end --and they'll realize that you care ALOT on building this relationship with them. and i a guy doesn't appreciate that, then he's an asshole. and you don't need him. you know what you want -- and if it doesn't fit your ''standard'' or ''what you want in life'', then say Sayanara!

zackyp 0

clearly you're some kind of feminist retard who knows nothing about how guys work, everything u just said is stuff that would piss any normal guy off

...i don't understand why this is a fml when you were going to break up with him anywayssss...

Get out of there and get some payback.

eyehurts 0

how is this a fml? you were going to break up with him anyways ... now u dont have to do an "unconfortable/ awkward breakup" so if it wasnt serious between u 2 then w.e. right?

i_will_eat_you 0

I guess its an fml because no one likes being used? But true this really isnt.

guys it's not fml because they broke up it's fml because she was being used

azn365 0

Same thing happened to my bff. My condolensces to u and his ex.

ashlynbby 0

lol wow atleast u were going to end things...