Added spice

By hungry - 06/04/2009 03:19 - United States

Today, I was hungry and decided to nibble on some Cheez-Its I had in my room. After I'd enjoyed some of them, I looked into the box to see how many I had left, where I noticed a lot of little black moving dots. Apparently I wasn't the only one enjoying the crackers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 560
You deserved it 16 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

unchien 0

Or rather, apparently, crackers weren't the only things you were enjoying.

Nothing wrong with some extra protein... >_>...

Comments

...Wow...You are a bitter little person, aren't you, #52 ? Have nothing better to do then make assumptions about something you don't even have a clue about? Of course, you may just be lacking in the self-esteem department and wish to insult others in order to validate your exsistance, but who am I to assume such things?

I bit into mac & cheese once and felt a crunch. Looking down, I saw bits of a really big fly. Always look. Sorry, but YDI And report # 52

BuffaloGirl716 0

i would just like to point out the possibility that the op may be a college student that has to have food in his/her dorm room cuz there is no where else? i agree it should be cleaned.. but just a thought...

#52 - Get a hobby (an actual one), really, it will make you happier in life.

jenn9854 0

that really does suck!! eww one time i was about to drink my bottle of water and saw ants at the bottom. ahaha just keep the box closed!! and report number 52! hes a jackass! that obvious hasn't been laid in a while haha! and people might keep food in there room because they might be living in a dorm room. i live in a dorm room and i have food. that person is just jumping to conclusions way too fast!!

Why did so many people call this an FML? You left food in your room. With the box opened. No better way to attract ants! YDI.

meddude 0

#52 is an asshole. did you ever consider it might be a dorm room dumbass?

AGH AH oh gawd i'm sorry i hate bugs in food and mr. urallosers [aka 52], stop being a pompous ass and get a life.

The same exact thing happened to me, i then proceeded to vomit XD