Added spice

By hungry - 06/04/2009 03:19 - United States

Today, I was hungry and decided to nibble on some Cheez-Its I had in my room. After I'd enjoyed some of them, I looked into the box to see how many I had left, where I noticed a lot of little black moving dots. Apparently I wasn't the only one enjoying the crackers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 560
You deserved it 16 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

unchien 0

Or rather, apparently, crackers weren't the only things you were enjoying.

Nothing wrong with some extra protein... >_>...

Comments

I've done this before, we had ant problems in the cabinet where we keep the snack foods, but they hadn't been around in a while so I wasn't thinking about it. Surprise, that's not seasoning on those crackers! They were really tiny ants, they seriously could be mistaken for seasoning until you realize they're moving. Extra protein FTW? I only ate a few before I realized...

ok, thats disgusting y would u leave food in ur room????

balanceMMX 0

the ants are made of the same carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen you are... it's not a big deal if you don't let yourself get grossed out about it. with that said... I probably would've been grossed out, too! :S

ohwowthatsucks25 0

haha so gross, but that happened to me sort of, i was drinking coffee and i looked at it and it had ants floating in it. apparently they're high in protein though...

rachel1221 0

ewww same thing happened to me with cheezeits but it was like 8 years ago and out by my pool. i haven't had cheezeits since that day.

OMG! That happened to me once!! It was sooo gross :S

Eh, I learned that everyone, sometime in their life, eats a bug.

asdfghjknatalie 0

ants are my life! im in an ant respect committee at my school and it is against the inhumane treatment of ants... iam very disappointed in all of your comments about hating ants! IT IS AN OUTRAGE!

that's not FML worthy...more like "whoops. oh well"