Added spice

By hungry - 06/04/2009 03:19 - United States

Today, I was hungry and decided to nibble on some Cheez-Its I had in my room. After I'd enjoyed some of them, I looked into the box to see how many I had left, where I noticed a lot of little black moving dots. Apparently I wasn't the only one enjoying the crackers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 560
You deserved it 16 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

unchien 0

Or rather, apparently, crackers weren't the only things you were enjoying.

Nothing wrong with some extra protein... >_>...

Comments

BuffaloGirl716 0

today, i bought an egg salad sandwich. about three bites in i noticed a huge chunk of egg shell. i decided to eat some cheez-its instead bc i was still hungry. then i read this fml. fml.

LMAO. I did that with Cookie Crisps once.

bmiawcb1 0

Hahaha...that happened to me with a bottle of Hershey's syrup and some chocolate milk once. Sure taught me to always check my food before I put it in my mouth...

megs8907 0

omg, I've done this, and it sux! :-(

actually ants are good for you.. they help you breathe better. ever see that jet li movie where his wife was dying and they made her ant soup to help her breathe better? well now you know.

U*MMMMM this is why you don't keep food in your room. BTW, did you know studies show that kids that hide food in their room have a high chance at become obese and developing poor eating habits and schedules?

Oh god that's nasty... Dude learn to clean your room and follow exp dates. D:

i find it interesting how obese people do so much to avoid being called obese. Let's break it down by the number of stupid points in this tiny thread. 1. "Today i was hungry" - interesting captain obvious, i forgot that all life forms need to consume food in order to not die at some point. 2. "Nibble" - what are you a ******* squirrel. 3. "Some cheez-its i had in my room" - everyone knows that only really fat people keep food in places other than the kitchen. 4. "After i had enjoyed some of them" - usually when i eat food it's because i'm hungry, not because i enjoy everything that i eat. Also, you maintain the premise that you enjoyed the bug infested cheeze-its after you found out their was bugs in them. 5. "I looked into the box to see how many i had left" - so what, you weren't full? you had to just keep eating. And you didn't even look at them when they were in your hand before you put them in your mouth. You just kept eating while watching tv or sitting on your computer. 6. "I noticed a lot of little black moving dots" - so you had gnats or some shit in your food that you enjoy nibbling that you keep in your room when you get hungry. I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that you still managed to admit that you enjoyed eating bug infested food, or that you probably haven't learned a lesson about being fat and keeping food in every corner of your house in case you get "hungry" and need to consume food to maintain your obese weight.