By unfriendlyskies - 02/04/2012 23:40 - United States - Central Falls

Today, I called an airline's customer service line. Apparently the way that they deal with uncommon problems is by having someone put you on hold for twenty minutes, answer and yell something unintelligible at you, put you back on hold, and repeat. This went on for over an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 289
You deserved it 2 105

Same thing different taste

Top comments

call customer service and file a complaint. oh wait...

You said that to the OP who had the stutter too. Y U CHEATING?!

Comments

alejandratx 8

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

"Suck Pickles"? I'm going to guess you know what sucking a pickle feels like. Was it sour? How long was it? DETAILS WOMAN, DETAILS!!!!!

I wonder how their service on airplanes is. Would suck if they treated you anything close to that, so yes, new airlines

Magnificent_Fart 1

I wouldn't have been able to handle that...the phone would have been hung up after much less than an hour.

You said that to the OP who had the stutter too. Y U CHEATING?!

Apparently, waresjake loves everyone. Who's next? :)

Looks like he'd do just about anything for the right amount of thumbs up. Kinda reminds me of something....

waresjake 3

I'm just spreading the love, I love all of you

call customer service and file a complaint. oh wait...

Your profile picture is perfect for your comment!

Then OP would have to repeat EVERYTHING just to get some service, genius.

They're probably just doing that to seem busy, otherwise you'd might think they had no friends.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

You're lucky you didn't get an automated response. I wonder if they outsourced your call.

Tell me, what is this..uncommon problem? I hope you didn't get stuck in the airport restrooms with a serious case of diarrhea.

HonestTruth 5

Yelling at you? They are probably yelling at a bunch more people.