Woof! I do not consent!

By Horny and Unamused - 25/05/2021 11:00

Spicy
Today, at my wit's end, I had to have a conversation with my dog's trainer. During the pandemic, my otherwise housebroken dog began to pee in my bathroom whenever my boyfriend and I have sex. Our sex life is suffering and we went from 2-3 times a week to 8 times in the last year… with 8 matching piss puddles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 082
You deserved it 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slkeithh 14

Closing the bathroom door or crating him in another room before you get intimate works wonders.

DoctorPALO 14

You had to talk to your dog's trainer? What the hell are they supposed to do about it? Crate the dog with papers or a puppy pad and get on with your life instead of whining and catering to your pet.

Comments

slkeithh 14

Closing the bathroom door or crating him in another room before you get intimate works wonders.

If you have a male dog sounds like a territory issue.

I agree and the best solution is to get rid of the dog.

DoctorPALO 14

You had to talk to your dog's trainer? What the hell are they supposed to do about it? Crate the dog with papers or a puppy pad and get on with your life instead of whining and catering to your pet.

Get rid off the dog. At the very least get him neutered. Your dog considers you as his “territory”.

Lora Wood 11

You let a dog having a tantrum ruin your sex life? Your dog is the boss and you are wearing the collar!

Kinda what I was thinking. Ummmm, seriously? There has to be a relatively easy solution to this other than having no sex life.

OrySoma 11

What vocalisations are you making? If you're being loud, he might think your boyfriend is attacking you and be getting scared. Really, though, leave him outside with a treat and let him go nuts. He won't even notice.